Ash (Slash's brother) Comments & Apologizes

His tweets back then were generally really positive. From March 2010:

Headed 4 Lima! Was great gettin' back 2 Buenos Aires!! The crowds everywhere on this tour r unique un2 themselves. Don't get much rowdier or energetic than here n' as w/ Belo Horizonte n' Santiago etc. very humbling. Sure there's excited idiots who throw shit or whatever but 4 the most part the fans r so enthusiastic, positive n' we mean so much 2 them it sets u bk n' makes u work hard to feel u can earn a small part of the respect they show u. So many of these shows we have trouble w/r sound on stage to b able to hear 'cuz the audience is singing along so loud which is amazing!! It's also nice to visit places that aren't as jaded n' influenced by peer pressure or media nonsense. They know what they like n' stand up 4 it rather than b told what they should n' shouldn't b in2. I grew up w/the preppies n' jocks w/their pink Izod's where Bowie, Cooper, Zeppelin etc. were considered garbage n' when The Cars, The Police, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols etc were "gay", whatever. South American fans have always been so good to us, I'm happy we were able to find a way to play for those we've been fortunate enough to have seen so far!! Obrigado, Gracias n' Thank You!! N' to the officials who gave us extra time in Buenos Aires a triple Thank You!! Peace!!

How ridiculous is this band getting, band members brother slags off band, comes back from 're-education' with 'I apologise profusely for any comments i made against the regime, long live the regime!' whilst trying to tap the words 'help me!' out on his knee in morse code :lol: Slash probably called him up like 'boy, you fuckin' up my hustle!' :lol: If they'd've done that in video form it would've been Ash on cam looking all stiff and petrified reading an apology off cue cards before being yanked off screen!

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

Umm, guys...I think the "Axl is on a diet" thing is tongue firmly planted in cheek :lol:

It's a bit like saying "Sorry dickhead"

That's what I am thinking, too.

Me also. I read it as a sort of glib throwaway line. I cannot believe idiot gnr fans are taking it literally and seeing it as an excuse for an analytical discussion on Axl's weight haha.

• Like 2