Ash (Slash's brother) Comments & Apologizes

I thought not to make a new thread, It seems he posted more things

http://www.alternativenation.net/could-matt-sorum-replace-steven-adler-in-guns-n-roses-reunion/

Sure it would all be motivated for this Billion dollars not the struggle from where gun n roses came from. And that would be a disappointment to the fans with such hi expectations. To deliver a new album now would only be rejected by the people the love them. There’s been new Star Wars movies are they as good as the original? Fuck NO! I just saw an ad for the newest one with Harrison Ford saying ‘we’re home chewie’ and to me this attempt just hurt my feelings a mockery of the great original. Only motivated by money.”

“And what would just kill me. If they did a reunion but didn’t bring Steve Adler & used Matt. Steven is the only reason there is a Guns N Roses. He talked my brother in to learning to play Guitar and Starting a band. But honestly I think if they did this fantasy reunion they might ditch Steven and bring back Matt. Totally A Dick Move. Just saying

I thought not to make a new thread, It seems he posted more things

http://www.alternativenation.net/could-matt-sorum-replace-steven-adler-in-guns-n-roses-reunion/

Sure it would all be motivated for this Billion dollars not the struggle from where gun n roses came from. And that would be a disappointment to the fans with such hi expectations. To deliver a new album now would only be rejected by the people the love them. There’s been new Star Wars movies are they as good as the original? Fuck NO! I just saw an ad for the newest one with Harrison Ford saying ‘we’re home chewie’ and to me this attempt just hurt my feelings a mockery of the great original. Only motivated by money.”

“And what would just kill me. If they did a reunion but didn’t bring Steve Adler & used Matt. Steven is the only reason there is a Guns N Roses. He talked my brother in to learning to play Guitar and Starting a band. But honestly I think if they did this fantasy reunion they might ditch Steven and bring back Matt. Totally A Dick Move. Just saying

:popcorn:

He needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. People would settle for half of what real GNR was over this current form. There isn't a loss in this situation except for the few CD fanatics.

I think he just wanted to protect his brother. He did the same when it became known Slash has divorced Perla. I hope he didn't fuck shit up, but I have a feeling he'll keep his mouth shut when it comes to Gn'R from now on.

Slash doesn't need anyone to speak for him. He never did.

Why do all these peripheral people feel compelled to give an opinion on gnr?

Why the fuck am I hearing from slash's kid brother and Axl's housekeeper's son?? They're only connected with the band and their history by chance, and they have played no part in their music or their success. Haven't these people got stuff going on in their own lives?

Watching these desperados coming out of the woodwork at a time like this just hints at the sort of leaches that would appear if guns ever did try to make something happen.

If they do make a move, they'll need a really good, professional manager to protect them.

• Like 2

Why do all these peripheral people feel compelled to give an opinion on gnr?

Why the fuck am I hearing from slash's kid brother and Axl's housekeeper's son?? They're only connected with the band and their history by chance, and they have played no part in their music or their success. Haven't these people got stuff going on in their own lives?

Watching these desperados coming out of the woodwork at a time like this just hints at the sort of leaches that would appear if guns ever did try to make something happen.

If they do make a move, they'll need a really good, professional manager to protect them.

Hey, it's not Ash's fault really- subnormals keep bombarding the guy with questions about the reunion, and his only crime is guilt by association (being Slash's brother)...he's just basically saying fuck off and stop asking him to spill the beans on something he isn't even a part of, I don't see how he's the bad guy.

Anybody who is asking him for info needs to have the point rammed home, no?

I doubt he even really meant all of that, just trying to get mouth breathers to leave him the fuck alone.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1

If Ash gets asked if he knows anything about a reunion... I'd like to know if he knows anything about a reunion. His own opinion on the issue means next to fuck all to me. If he doesn't like being asked he could just say 'I don't know'. Or even just 'fuck off'.

What he is doing is letting us know what HE thinks about a reunion. This involves calling original guns 'lightening in a bottle' (yawn), and calling Axl fat (yawn). He then says some retarded crap about a door that as far as I can tell he thinks makes him sound like a wiseguy - but is actually tedious and a bit embarrassing to read. Then he apologises for all of the above.

The only thing we learned for certain is that Slash's brother has got middle school-level literacy, and that he's a prize douchebag.

If Ash gets asked if he knows anything about a reunion... I'd like to know if he knows anything about a reunion. His own opinion on the issue means next to fuck all to me. If he doesn't like being asked he could just say 'I don't know'. Or even just 'fuck off'.

What he is doing is letting us know what HE thinks about a reunion. This involves calling original guns 'lightening in a bottle' (yawn), and calling Axl fat (yawn). He then says some retarded crap about a door that as far as I can tell he thinks makes him sound like a wiseguy - but is actually tedious and a bit embarrassing to read. Then he apologises for all of the above.

The only thing we learned for certain is that Slash's brother has got middle school-level literacy, and that he's a prize douchebag.

Surprised to hear that's how you look at this dude.

Fair enough.