Hey Fernando...

The fact that this Fernando kid is even talked about on a GnR message/fan site is embarrassing. (Although I just mentioned him)

Exactly. Axl never did one single photoshoot with his new band. There is not one single professionally shot non-concert photo of Axl with Dizzy or Tommy or Richard. But Guns N' Roses social media will tell us who Fernando and Vanessa are.

It's ludicrous, it's pathetic and it's not a band. It's a front.

The fact that this Fernando kid is even talked about on a GnR message/fan site is embarrassing. (Although I just mentioned him)

Exactly. Axl never did one single photoshoot with his new band. There is not one single professionally shot non-concert photo of Axl with Dizzy or Tommy or Richard.
Thank God!

Exactly. Axl never did one single photoshoot with his new band. There is not one single professionally shot non-concert photo of Axl with Dizzy or Tommy or Richard. But Guns N' Roses social media will tell us who Fernando and Vanessa are.

http://imgur.com/Xbpdtb5

I'm sure as much as Axl hated old Guns (at the time) the little voice in his head (even with TB bearing down on him) said "no fucking way I'm gonna be in a pro shot promo pic with this idiot with a KFC bucket over his face, this guy with a man bun, this DJ guy, this wasted bassist, and the rest of these guys that I don't even know the names...."

He has 5 weeks to make good on his announcement. We'll see what happens

Spoiler alert: nothing. I'm consistently surprised by people who expect anything else.

Let's take an actually successful band as a for instance.

Let's say Metallica. Same era. I don't know or care shit about them, but look at their career.

Now imagine a situation where they've released one album of original material in almost a quarter of a century.

Now imagine that the remaining fans are begging James Hetfield's nanny's son for a tidbit of information.

I hope you see how pathetic anyone who still supports this laughable enterprise is.

And Metallica are notorious plodders themselves, releasing their last album in 2008. Axl looks even lazier if you compare him to other artists.

they also put out a 4 song EP just 3 years ago, they also did the lulu album with lou reed(which is just bad) so its not like they have been doing nothing since 2008.

True. The best way to compare it is, number of original songs since, but not including, 1991 (when both bands conterminously released albums at their end of their most prolific period). Since 1991 Metallica have released fifty five original songs. Even if you remove Lulu that figure still stands at forty five. Axl has released a gargantuan record breaking fifteen! Fifteen songs for Axl stand between 1991 and 2015!

But then when you compare Axl with people like Springsteen and Neil Young it starts to look even more ridiculous. Neil Young has released eighteen seventeen albums since 1991. In other words Neil has released more albums than Axl has released songs!

You can't count Americana if you're not going to count The Spaghetti Incident.

Fair enough. Fixed above. Point still stands.

But you should be aware that I left off Looking Forward and Dead Man. I could have easily inflated Young's albums to twenty!

Edited by DieselDaisy

http://imgur.com/Xbpdtb5

Do you not understand what 'a photoshoot' is or 'non concert' means? Or both?

I just can't even pretend to care anymore.

Axl was the singer of a band which was the biggest band on earth for a few short years.

And now, we're begging his maid's son for inside info.

This is just so pathetic. I'm sorry friends, but we've seen the last of GNR, both Nu and Old.

• Like 1

Just be grateful for the legacy of real Gn'R has given the world and also the great nuGn'R shows that Axl's band has put out in recent history. I've seen both of them and certainly am grateful.

Anything else in the future is just a bonus....

Edited by trqster
  • Like 1

He has 5 weeks to make good on his announcement. We'll see what happens

Spoiler alert: nothing. I'm consistently surprised by people who expect anything else.

Let's take an actually successful band as a for instance.

Let's say Metallica. Same era. I don't know or care shit about them, but look at their career.

Now imagine a situation where they've released one album of original material in almost a quarter of a century.

Now imagine that the remaining fans are begging James Hetfield's nanny's son for a tidbit of information.

I hope you see how pathetic anyone who still supports this laughable enterprise is.

And Metallica are notorious plodders themselves, releasing their last album in 2008. Axl looks even lazier if you compare him to other artists.

they also put out a 4 song EP just 3 years ago, they also did the lulu album with lou reed(which is just bad) so its not like they have been doing nothing since 2008.

True. The best way to compare it is, number of original songs since, but not including, 1991 (when both bands conterminously released albums at their end of their most prolific period). Since 1991 Metallica have released fifty five original songs. Even if you remove Lulu that figure still stands at forty five. Axl has released a gargantuan record breaking fifteen! Fifteen songs for Axl stand between 1991 and 2015!

But then when you compare Axl with people like Springsteen and Neil Young it starts to look even more ridiculous. Neil Young has released eighteen seventeen albums since 1991. In other words Neil has released more albums than Axl has released songs!

You can't count Americana if you're not going to count The Spaghetti Incident.

Fair enough. Fixed above. Point still stands.

But you should be aware that I left off Looking Forward and Dead Man. I could have easily inflated Young's albums to twenty!

Dead Man was a great soundtrack. I can't picture the film without hearing it. Maybe Axl should sign on to Jim Jarmusch's next project.

You can't compare Metallica to GnR. Metallica are a working band, a band that releases music, tells fans what's going on, and tours consistently (usually to a high standard too). L'ben are you bent of shape because they made fun of Kurt Cobain that time?

The Guns news... I have hopes but, I think we can all agree that the news is likely further delays because of someone other than Axl (anyone but Axl).

Anyone expecting a new album this year is off their rocker, and I think anyone expecting anything before the end of next year (at best) is still fairly high. No news about producers, mastering engineers... no sight of track listings, or even a listing on the labels site for new releases. The band have no idea of what songs may or may not be included... all of this means that there's no movement happening, and if there is movement it's at a snails pace and the only one who has any clue is Axl.

This bands history is full of shoulda, coulda, woulda moments and this new album is no different, it should have been out by 2012 / 2013 at the latest.

• Like 1

I wonder if the Crue or Metallica or Aerosmith or ACDC (and their fans) wait for the maids kid to make a statement on those bands future....or if they have a maid that negotiated tours and such

The probably just bang their maids and get divorced. Then do a reunion to pay for it. That's just the traditional way of doing things. It a religious experience.

I wonder if the Crue or Metallica or Aerosmith or ACDC (and their fans) wait for the maids kid to make a statement on those bands future....or if they have a maid that negotiated tours and such

I am sure many managers have had menial and low-income/status jobs previously in their careers, and even done a little bit of nepotism.

Hey Fernando, why did Rockfuel call you a genius manager?

Are you testing to see how far you can go before you get banned?
You think this question could get me banned?

Good question- he's asking a user of this board why he believes another user of this board made a specific statement about him... which rule does that violate?

• Like 1

Hey Fernando, why did Rockfuel call you a genius manager?

Are you testing to see how far you can go before you get banned?
You think this question could get me banned?

Nah, it will probably just be deleted. I think you can come up with slightly more incendiary yet equally un-constructive questions and comments before you arrive at that fine edge you seem so eager to balance. I suppose when you don't like the band it eventually gets boring spending time here. And I mean, the old jokes are just old. Trålling is perhaps like being addicted to drugs, you have to continue to up the ante to get that kick.

• Like 1