Hey Fernando...

So, Fernando... Any idea?

Well, if the rumours are false then I certainly blame Fernando for not explicitly stating that no reunion is being planned. It would be very easy for him to post a single post but he refuse to do it.

Maybe because he knows that GNR and Axl for most benefit from the GNR rumors.

Well, if the rumours are false then I certainly blame Fernando for not explicitly stating that no reunion is being planned. It would be very easy for him to post a single post but he refuse to do it.

Yeah it seems Slash has become somehow responsible for denying the reunion rumors. Axl and his management have full access to the internet, press, etc. They could do it in 10 seconds, maybe less?

Yeah it seems Slash has become somehow responsible for denying the reunion rumors. Axl and his management have full access to the internet, press, etc. They could do it in 10 seconds, maybe less?

Well, he's the one that gave the comment that enabled the likes of you to start talking about reunion.

Well, he's the one that gave the comment that enabled the likes of you to start talking about reunion.

The likes of you? I don't give a damn about a reunion.

Exactly. Rumours are all that's left. No band, no tour dates, no new album, nothing.

Slash is about to release and tour a new album. The other guys from the old lineup are doing KOF and HV. That pretty much put to rest the reunion rumor.

How so? None of the reunion rumors point to it happening this year.

Exactly. Rumours are all that's left. No band, no tour dates, no new album, nothing.

Slash is about to release and tour a new album. The other guys from the old lineup are doing KOF and HV. That pretty much put to rest the reunion rumor.

nor next year

Reunion is happening but nobody has any idea when. The ball is back in Axl's court though and everyone is waiting on him to click the button. That's why all possible members of the reunion only have tentative plans for next year.

It's a really frustrating process but the money is too good and the reality of balancing lifestyle with pride is coming to the forefront.

CD 2 is dead. It's all just a concept album now, if the reunion doesn't happen then it's over. GNR will be done.

Should be an exciting December, as that is when the announcements should start kicking in.

Atleast this is what I hope gnr management had to say.

nor next year

Incorrect.

nor next year

Incorrect.

lolwat

Slash will be releasing a new record next year

but keep dreamin'

Poor Axl fans, it must be hard to only get a welcome to the jingle t-shirt instead of a reunion or a new record

Edited by Strange Broue