The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Wondering what Axl fans and fans of the new band are thinking about all this. Slash doesn't seem to be a cancer anymore, Axl's vision wasn't that great, all the unreleased music won't see the light of day... I'm glad I'm a fan of real gnr.

1. Keep Jarmo on a suicide watch.

Not once has he said wether he is excited about a possible reunion.

That guy is a joke.

Edited by xBrownstonex

didnt they do a simular teaser in theatres for appetite for democracy 3D a while back?

i want to beleive but the skepticism is still too strong

Same here. I think this is most likely a biopic film.

I just can't see Axl working hard in any capacity ever again. Getting back together with Slash and Duff would require work and compromise, which Axl simply does not do.

• Like 1

didnt they do a simular teaser in theatres for appetite for democracy 3D a while back?

i want to beleive but the skepticism is still too strong

Same here. I think this is most likely a biopic film.

I just can't see Axl working hard in any capacity ever again. Getting back together with Slash and Duff would require work and compromise, which Axl simply does not do.

i think hes able... will he? probably not... i mean a big reason im so skeptical is axls lack of output but more so the lack of anything good going on with mainstream rock music... its just like rock music has fallen to shit, nothing bigs ever gonna happen again... just how i feel

Wondering what Axl fans and fans of the new band are thinking about all this. Slash doesn't seem to be a cancer anymore, Axl's vision wasn't that great, all the unreleased music won't see the light of day... I'm glad I'm a fan of real gnr.

That guy is a joke.

He was the one who first posted about the teaser trailer in his forum, though. I'd say he is excited, but he can't show it due to all that he said over the years.

wow..if it's indeed Coachella they're gonna need lots of safe space tents cause those whining pc hipster idiots will be crying offended by every GNR song.

Gotta open the Coachella set with One In A Million

1. One In A Million

2. Back Off Bitch

3. Cornshucker (w/ It Tastes Good, Don't It? intro)

4. Riot Everybody hands out petitions to end the "triggering".

I know I'd love to see Slash play November Rain again regardless of how many damn times he did in the past. It's about the moment and seeing that happen would be epic beyond belief.

any true gnr fan would agree.

yeah, it's a neccesity for the cash grab, imho

Afte all these years, the outro solo part is the only good thing on NR. The songs itself is the textbook definition of cringe. I'm a TRVE GNR fan but still hate November Rain, sorry

Axl can still pull it off if he remember the lyrics

I'm afraid that we will hear Mickey Mouse on YCBM, though

Eddie Trunk has proven time and time again he knows fuck all. I love the way he always adds "but plans could change" to the end of everything just to cover his sorry ass.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Lol

You guys are ridiculous

He knows more and has way better inside sources than everybody on this forum out together.

Random forum guys says "my inside source says" and everybody believes him. Trunk, who has Slash's phone number in his cell, who has actually interviewed Axl.......he knows nothing.

Too funny.

Yeah, what about the savior of GNR, Paul Tobkias? What about the longest-serving Gunner ever, Doctor Tommy Stusson?

What about Gary Sundhine? How about Silkworms?

And how about the one who is better than the old one? He'd take a bullet for Axl.

But even so, I still can't believe that Axl could pull his head out of his ass and admit nuGNR was a failure. I don't see him getting on stage with the cancer ever again.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

I never met anyone over 35 who was into Guns back in the day that became a hardcore new gnr supporter. Their biggest fans were kids who weren't around for the real deal. I hope the final show in a few years is the AFD 5 so that everyone gets to experience what made the band so special in the first place.

Eddie Trunk has proven time and time again he knows fuck all. I love the way he always adds "but plans could change" to the end of everything just to cover his sorry ass.

Lol

You guys are ridiculous

He knows more and has way better inside sources than everybody on this forum out together.

Random forum guys says "my inside source says" and everybody believes him. Trunk, who has Slash's phone number in his cell, who has actually interviewed Axl.......he knows nothing.

Too funny.

No shit,Apollo. It's common sense that a guy with as many contacts as Trunk would know far more about this reunion than any of us. Even Stevie Rachelle of Metal Sludge would have the scoop on us. All of this hate towards Trunk because he said no to a fan on here who asked for a picture? Or am I missing something?

That guy is a joke.

Well, he was a fan before Slash's departure

He was a fan when Axl came out again, and he was a fan when Axl asked him to be a VIP

I would say it would be hypocritical as fuck if he does something similar like this:

He is a life long supporter of Axl. Whatever happens, he will be happy, imho

How many tuesdays left? :rolleyes:

He is just pulling this out of his ass

Anything can change, yeah no shit Sherlock

Eddy trunk is just saying what the fans on mygnrforum think. Very smooth.

Piss off. Everyone on HERE is simply saying what they've heard. Eddie is doing the same. If he were a no one, no one would care. But because he's a minor celebrity people think everything he says should be underground gospel. He's saying what he's heard, no more, no less.

You just basically said what Frozen said :facepalm:

Yeah, we know that you're an Eddie Trunk buttplug, but c'mon....

Trunk is a fraud like most of these radio celebs

Wow, we actually agree on something. Hee Hee.

I don't even care what Trunk says, but if tomorrow Axl says that Trunk is the best reliable source and how cool and great trunk is, then Im sure Annie you would say something else.
Lol. So true. Then these posters would be doing the same turnaround they did about Slash over the past two months.

"I've always loved Trunk"

Axl fanatics are the best.

You know who else has a great fan base? Justin Bieber.

Subtle Signs......lol yes.

LEO hates Trunk because he didn't gush and fawn all over her picture or autograph request.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

That guy is a joke.

He was a fan when Axl came out again, and he was a fan when Axl asked him to be a VIP

I would say it would be hypocritical as fuck if he does something similar like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGpwC3erKBg

Love th comic

wow..if it's indeed Coachella they're gonna need lots of safe space tents cause those whining pc hipster idiots will be crying offended by every GNR song.

Gotta open the Coachella set with One In A Million

1. One In A Million

2. Back Off Bitch

3. Cornshucker (w/ It Tastes Good, Don't It? intro)

4. Riot Everybody hands out petitions to end the "triggering".

You know what? I'm a somewhat liberal dude, but i would LOVE to hear that setlis

and if some fuckboy hands out a petition to end "one of the greatest reunions ever " (yeah, assuming i'm there and on an extatic mood) i will rip them apart just for fun

That guy is a joke.

Love th comic

It's a few years old but it was so true lol

Anyway when i looked it again my theory about Jarmo makes more sense, lol

Edited by Strange Broue

Lol

You guys are ridiculous

Too funny.

I doubt that, you seem to forget most of TB and GNR have accounts here... knowing things and not saying them means nothing as well, easy to say you know things but how does anyone know what you know? I donno...

That guy is a joke.

OMG LOL, I had not seen this video before, it seems this is going to happen now also.

I didn't want an autograph or a picture. I just thought he was a little full of himself. The guy lucked out in getting the job he has. The ultimate Wayne and Garth fantasy.

He is very well known for being full of himself.

Most people don't care though, as most people aren't celebrity worshippers and know that most famous people are usually arrogant.

You love Axl. But run up to him next time you see him at a restaurant eating dinner or go knock on his front door. See what happens.

He lucked out getting his job? Lol. For somebody who complained about on-line haters, you sure talk a lot of crap about the celebs you don't like.

Trunk got his career by years of hard work. You don't just luck out and reach the top of your field. He did it through spending grueling hours on the road covering bands and concerts. For decades.

Listen - I can't stand the guy. Seems like an arrogant asshole.

But to downgrade his information and his career just because he didn't placate you like some other celebs have.....that just seems a little juvenile

• Like 2