The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Yes, it's the most hottest christmas since 1901 over here.

Reunion starts now!

To be fair. A lot of rumours since the summer and everything is falling into pieces bit by bjt. It takes time for something this big to unfold it self.

Rumoured date of announcement is jan 5th with the coachella lineup reveal.

Slash's calender is off to late 2016 so we might get a spring summer tour. But as said before

Everything is a rumour still.

But the old bullet logo on gnr.com, the crowd photo from the teaser on facebook and instagram. Now the teaser.

Of this ja the biggest rock n roll trolling or they arw giving us news bit by bit. Its called promotion and making a hype! And it sure delivers!

My fear is that knowing the way Axl drags his feet with these things , the hype machine will ramp up and then nothing - Nadda , for another 4 years in which time one of the band dies and it will be the biggest fuck up of the century after Chinese democracy.

Its a dream come true. Saw them first live in 93 when i was 10. did the whole CD era...and now finally getting awarded to see the greatest thing in rock again. Unbelievable.

When you were 10?! Your parents must have been very cool, mine wouldn't let me go that same year and I was 13. They thought I would come back from the show a heroin addict.

Its a dream come true. Saw them first live in 93 when i was 10. did the whole CD era...and now finally getting awarded to see the greatest thing in rock again. Unbelievable.

When you were 10?! Your parents must have been very cool, mine wouldn't let me go that same year and I was 13. They thought I would come back from the show a heroin addict.

I was able to go with my neighbours. Cologne 93. still have the ticket.

• Like 1

1. Old GNR logo is up coz there has been a settlement over using the pre-2002 insignia. And as we all know... not many buyers are gonna pay 150 dollars for a chinese democracy pillow cover.

2. Teaser is probably related to some packaged DVD/CD... kinda like greatest hits videos/live performances.

Having said that... Team Brazil does not have enough money to buy a teaser in front of a Star Wars movie... but with GNR always expected the unexpected... which I mean in a negative way.

• Like 1

Okay so im back. My friend from AMC was asking around and... No shit... It looks like it might be a live stream from a concert, or the "reunion show" played in theaters.. He is looking into more detail about it.

Reunion show played in cinema is good idea.

But they'd better tour! And none of this "one gig per country" tosh like AC/DC did making it practically impossible for fans to get tickets.

This would do it for me:

1. Reunion announcement.

2. New album with reunion lineup.

3. Rereleases of back catalogue as expanded editions, like Black Sabbath did, with bonus discs. Appetite could have live concert and official release of demos, UYI could have alt. versions and studio outtakes, CD could be CD 1 and 2 bundled together and / or the 2004 version of the album.

4. Zep style "back catalogue" boxset with everything ever released ever.

• Like 1

Okay so im back. My friend from AMC was asking around and... No shit... It looks like it might be a live stream from a concert, or the "reunion show" played in theaters.. He is looking into more detail about it.

They do a lot of live shows in cinemas around here, usually RSC theatre type productions but it seems to be a growing thing. Remember that the AFD blu ray had scheduled dates about 18 months ago that got pulled, perhaps they decided to save that trick for a bigger party.

1. Old GNR logo is up coz there has been a settlement over using the pre-2002 insignia. And as we all know... not many buyers are gonna pay 150 dollars for a chinese democracy pillow cover.

2. Teaser is probably related to some packaged DVD/CD... kinda like greatest hits videos/live performances.

Having said that... Team Brazil does not have enough money to buy a teaser in front of a Star Wars movie... but with GNR always expected the unexpected... which I mean in a negative way.

Gnr management wouldn't have bought the ad. It would have been bought by the promoters sponsoring the tour. All Gnr has to do is sign a few papers, they aren't coming out of pocket on anything...the potential return investment is too high now.

They do a lot of live shows in cinemas around here, usually RSC theatre type productions but it seems to be a growing thing. Remember that the AFD blu ray had scheduled dates about 18 months ago that got pulled, perhaps they decided to save that trick for a bigger party.

Also remember in the early 90's it was Axl's idea to find a way to ppv the entire UYI tour so that everyone could watch. Sadly it wasn't feasible at that time, but a live streamed concert in theaters could be amazing and a great way to share with the fans.

All speculation of course, I'm not sure they would actually do that but it's a neat idea.

Did anyone read the comment from Epiphone? I've taken this from an article on alternativenation.net (article one of the first you will find in a Google search for guns n roses):

Epiphone, the sister company of Slashs guitar company Gibson, is reporting that something is going on between the guitarist and Guns N Roses:

Weve been hearing the rumors for months about a reunion of the original line-up of Guns N Roses. But even our well-placed Epiphone informants are still keeping details under wraps. But is there something going on? Yes. But what exactly we cant say yet. Though numerous mags are confirming a 2017 reunion tour (or at least a massive anniversary show), no one from the original line-up is going all-out on record. But you can bet if the web is a-buzz already at the rumor of massive stadium shows, something good is in the works and that much we can tell you. Meanwhile, Slash and his Conspirators will be ringing in the New Year in Las Vegas at the House of Blues.

Gnr management wouldn't have bought the ad. It would have been bought by the promoters sponsoring the tour. All Gnr has to do is sign a few papers, they aren't coming out of pocket on anything...the potential return investment is too high now.

Also remember in the early 90's it was Axl's idea to find a way to ppv the entire UYI tour so that everyone could watch. Sadly it wasn't feasible at that time, but a live streamed concert in theaters could be amazing and a great way to share with the fans.

All speculation of course, I'm not sure they would actually do that but it's a neat idea.

Yeah I was reminded of the PPV too. Very Axl like.

Ok so since my inbox is blowing up....

1. Heard confirmation of reunion from Duff earlier this year.

2. Izzy wild card, no confirmation on drummer.

3. Was supposed to be announced Christmas Day (I said this sometime in the last two months) but instead we just got the old logo (confirmation enough)

4. I heard new songs were already written hence the photos of Izzy and Duff in the studio.

5. There might be some type on confirmation on or after New Year's Eve

I said the same exact points way before you.......wait a sec......are you a member of the BNU too?