The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

the independent : http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/guns-n-roses-tour-tickets-reunion-expected-as-official-website-reverts-to-original-logo-a6787266.html

Guns N' Roses tour tickets: Reunion expected as official website reverts to original logo

The band’s website has been revamped and the homepage is emblazoned with the old guns-wrapped-in-roses logo, while their official Facebook page has a new profile picture and cover photo of a crowd - all but confirming the reunion will be a world tour (very lucrative) rather than a new album (not so much these days).

“So, is this reunion a thing? Cuz I need to know if I need to sell everything for a ticket,” one upvoted fan wrote."

and this makes a headline on the Independent

fcepalmcoaster

If Axl can forgive Slash, can he forgive Marc? maybe put him in charge of the perfect crime doc.

Is Mike Clink on board yet? is Cage losing his shit right now? so many questions.

Marc has been quiet lately.. How much you wanna bet he knows..?

yeah, he disappeared since 12.18

Maybe because the holiday season

or maybe...

Because he can't talk here anymore

If Axl can forgive Slash, can he forgive Marc? maybe put him in charge of the perfect crime doc.

Is Mike Clink on board yet? is Cage losing his shit right now? so many questions.

Marc has been quiet lately.. How much you wanna bet he knows..?

yeah, he disappeared since 12.18

Maybe because the holiday season

or maybe...

Because he can't talk here anymore

All true, but it's also fair to wonder if he knew anything. Not that he would say anything but, it's fair to consider all possibilities. Although then again there being a reason he couldn't talk on here anymore, hey I guess we are thinking alike!

WTTJ from Live Era album. Tokyo 1992.

It's indeed the Live Era version, but it's not from Tokyo.

That WTTJ is a mistery, it's not even listed on Live Era wikipedia where it was recorded

Maybe it was rerecorded

Welcome to the Jungle: certain sections of Welcome to the Jungle were re-recorded, for example the best example I can give you on this song is Axl's final scream at the end where he says "you're gonna die", not many people notice it but his voice is very clean in that scream and in various certain sectors of songs, but at the same time he can give out a growl which only pertains to the late 90s/early 00s. RIR3's Welcome to the Jungle can be comapred the best when speaking of 'the new rasp'. If you're not a fan that's familiar with live shows then it will be very hard to distinguish this track.

Edited by Strange Broue

Axl better be fucking ready for this. Thats all I'm saying. If he sounds like shit after all this build up, the reunion is better off not having.

I can't tell whether I should hope for the worst or assume because of all the hype he knows he has to get into amazing shape for this. There's a lot riding on him. I've maybe never been pulling for him as much as I am now.

Axl better be fucking ready for this. Thats all I'm saying. If he sounds like shit after all this build up, the reunion is better off not having.

I can't tell whether I should hope for the worst or assume because of all the hype he knows he has to get into amazing shape for this. There's a lot riding on him. I've maybe never been pulling for him as much as I am now.

I'm sure that Axl knows that he has to bring his A+ game every night. Slash's brother said that he was on a diet and getting in shape. I'd have to assume that he's working with a vocal coach as well. His voice was awesome at the end of the 2nd Vegas residency.

I have no doubt that Uncle Axl is going to be ready for this. This is his moment of redemption in the eyes of the general public.

Why is every one acting as a reunion is a fact? The teaser can mean that they will show a 92 concert in the theather or something, or have i missed something?

It's just very unlikely they would spend all that money to advertise a show or product before Star Wars without even mentioning the damn show or product. It's either a genius way to build hype for a reunion or the biggest waste of advertising money ever

• Like 3

I have a question: If the reunion thing happens, what axl will do with those 15 years and a hundred songs already record with that "new gnr"?

If said songs were any good or at least done they would have found a way to have released them. Songs are either bad or not done and it's logical that they will never see the light of the day if a reunion happens,which I ve always said is much more likely than a new axl solo album.

someone better call Al and Slash and tell them nobody gives a fuck about half hearted reunion.

after 25 years just do it right.

Izzy or Gilby, Steve or Matt. Period.

And gilby wouldnt be half assed? Dork.

know what?

i scrolled this board over and over and failed to find any other dork than yourself!

so you stummbled on Gilby, but didn't on Matt or Dizzy!?

Gilby was perfect fit for Gunners back in the day and played style that matched GNR sound, not some generic Fortus shit.

Gilby and Matt helped GNR keep ruling the globe, where Fortus played in cover band that was not bigger than Offspring or Korn.

I assume you are so full of shit cause you learned to walk post 17.7.93., and never had a chance to see the BAND play live.

Youre cute and i have to disappoint you by saying that i actually saw the old lineup live, dork.

But still, saying fortus is half assed and wanting to have gilby on, is silly. Gilby hasnt really contributed more to the band than fortus.

Amd it doesnt matter where they ayed before gnr... What matters is what they comtributed to gnrs history. And please...gilby didnt have anything to do with gnr ruling the world. He was just a fill in for the shows.

That might apply for matt, who recorded illusions, but not for gilby.