The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Has anyone tried to figure out what stadiums they are showing in the clips of the video? Maybe they hold a clue?

River Plate Argentina 93, last show with Slash

Then some random newer arena shots

The audio is from the Live Era WTTJ track

Ok thats what I thought. It would make sense to show both eras to fuel the hybrid lineup theory.

Ok. So what have our super secret decoder ring insiders said. Let's put the facts down.

Who will be in the band. Will Adler, Sorum or Izzy be involved.

Will there be new music.

Will they play coachella.

When will they tour.

Simple questions that should have specific answers.

Ok. So what have our super secret decoder ring insiders said. Let's put the facts down.

Will there be new music.

When will they tour.

Are you asking Trunk? LOL

I don't think we have any insiders here that can answer that

Edited by gunsguy

Will there be new music.

When will they tour.

1. I dont know

2. Music by the reunited band? NOPE. Music which Axl recorded 15 years ago, less chances of that too.

3. Yeah they will play Coachella

4. They will do european festivals.

I can't see the future, but seriously if there is no new music and some fucked up hybrid line up with Titman, then its just a retarded Cash crab tour, thats another thing if they play near me then I will go watch them. But in my mind i will go like fuck I wish Steven or Matt was there instead of this bald head.

I didn't want an autograph or a picture. I just thought he was a little full of himself. The guy lucked out in getting the job he has. The ultimate Wayne and Garth fantasy.

He is very well known for being full of himself.

Most people don't care though, as most people aren't celebrity worshippers and know that most famous people are usually arrogant.

You love Axl. But run up to him next time you see him at a restaurant eating dinner or go knock on his front door. See what happens.

He lucked out getting his job? Lol. For somebody who complained about on-line haters, you sure talk a lot of crap about the celebs you don't like.

Trunk got his career by years of hard work. You don't just luck out and reach the top of your field. He did it through spending grueling hours on the road covering bands and concerts. For decades.

Listen - I can't stand the guy. Seems like an arrogant asshole.

But to downgrade his information and his career just because he didn't placate you like some other celebs have.....that just seems a little juvenile

Ugh, i would say i fully agree with you, but we shouldn't put Trunk on a piedestal

Yeah, he works hard like a coal miner lol

That being said, Trunk just says what everybody is guessing since the Coachella rumours... not a big deal really

he interviewed Axl nearly 10 years ago and SLash started to avoid him lately

I wonder why...

Edited by Strange Broue

Eddie Trunk has proven time and time again he knows fuck all. I love the way he always adds "but plans could change" to the end of everything just to cover his sorry ass.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Lol

You guys are ridiculous

He knows more and has way better inside sources than everybody on this forum out together.

Random forum guys says "my inside source says" and everybody believes him. Trunk, who has Slash's phone number in his cell, who has actually interviewed Axl.......he knows nothing.

Too funny.

No, we don't believe to any body on the forums

People here usually laugh at people whom tells "my inside source says"

(well at least some of us who got brains)

But that doesn1t mean that we should defend Trunk, a dude who interviewed Axl nearly a decade ago, and hasn't talked to Slash lately

I still don't know why people here defends radio celebrities, because "but they have connections and they are hard workers"

disclaimer: i despise LEA

Will there be new music.

When will they tour.

1. I dont know

2. Music by the reunited band? NOPE. Music which Axl recorded 15 years ago, less chances of that too.

I can't see the future, but seriously if there is no new music and some fucked up hybrid line up with Titman, then its just a retarded Cash crab tour, thats another thing if they play near me then I will go watch them. But in my mind i will go like fuck I wish Steven or Matt was there instead of this bald head.

But you still give your money to that cash grab

lol

So at the end of the day Axl, Slash, Duff, 4tus, Frank, Dizzy and Pitman wins and you will lose (especially if Axl came out with his Mickey voice)

A friend of mine that lives in Minnesota just told me that saw the teaser before The Hateful Eight on theaters yesterday

Nice

Finally some actual NEW info :lol:

See, Apollo?

I trust this random dude more than Trunk

Hah I hope they play One in a Million at that Cock-a-Roach hipster festival.

or cockaroachsoup.mp3 :lol:

But seriously, Coachella is one of the biggest festivals nowadays

Eddie Trunk has proven time and time again he knows fuck all. I love the way he always adds "but plans could change" to the end of everything just to cover his sorry ass.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Lol

You guys are ridiculous

He knows more and has way better inside sources than everybody on this forum out together.

Random forum guys says "my inside source says" and everybody believes him. Trunk, who has Slash's phone number in his cell, who has actually interviewed Axl.......he knows nothing.

Too funny.

No, we don't believe to any body on the forums

People here usually laugh at people whom tells "my inside source says"

(well at least some of us who got brains)

But that doesn1t mean that we should defend Trunk, a dude who interviewed Axl nearly a decade ago, and hasn't talked to Slash lately

I still don't know why people here defends radio celebrities, because "but they have connections and they are hard workers"

disclaimer: i despise LEA

Will there be new music.

When will they tour.

1. I dont know

But you still give your money to that cash grab

lol

So at the end of the day Axl, Slash, Duff, 4tus, Frank, Dizzy and Pitman wins and you will lose (especially if Axl came out with his Mickey voice)

Yup I lose in this case, but well if its a hybrid line up, then the main reason for all of us would be to watch Axl, Slash and Duff together.

A friend of mine that lives in Minnesota just told me that saw the teaser before The Hateful Eight on theaters yesterday

Nice

Finally some actual NEW info :lol:

See, Apollo?

I trust this random dude more than Trunk

Me and other members of the BNU are way more reliable than trunk. Whatever I have said in the past few months have become true. That is a FACT.

A reunion would entail that Axl not be Slash's boss. I don't see how Axl could ever work with someone and not be a total dictator. What happens when mid-tour Axl tells Salsh that he must now write some songs with Paul Tobias and Pittsman, and then turn it in to Fetnando for approval in order I get his per diem?

Slash has become more legendary post-GNR than during. I can't see how he'd submit to Beta's authority over his career and paycheck. Imagine, Slash gets an endorsement offer but Beta doesn't give him permission.

That's why I see this as being a film biopic and a huge licensing cash grab. It's a business partnership, not a creative one.

And wouldn't a film biopic make the most sense, what with this movie theater trailer?

• Like 2

Okay, Pitman made the 2002 and 2006 tours interesting.. When we didn't have slash. Pitman came up with some pretty legit background synth for rocket queen, you could be mine, think about you and countless others. So pitman deserves a little respect. For trunk, I am thankful he let axl join in on the 2006 interview, that was insane. But the guy doesnt shit and should stop claiming he has sources. He is lazy, he is not doing more to search for new gnr announcement details..

A reunion would entail that Axl not be Slash's boss. I don't see how Axl could ever work with someone and not be a total dictator. What happens when mid-tour Axl tells Salsh that he must now write some songs with Paul Tobias and Pittsman, and then turn it in to Fetnando for approval in order I get his per diem?

Slash has become more legendary post-GNR than during. I can't see how he'd submit to Beta's authority over his career and paycheck. Imagine, Slash gets an endorsement offer but Beta doesn't give him permission.

That's why I see this as being a film biopic and a huge licensing cash grab. It's a business partnership, not a creative one.

And wouldn't a film biopic make the most sense, what with this movie theater trailer?

With no new music and not the original or UYI line up, it is indeed a Cash Grab.

But Slash and Duff have their own Managers, Beta or Fernando can never dictate them or tell them what to do.

This is a big business deal where all the partners have agreed to launch a product in which there will be huge profits.

Okay, Pitman made the 2002 and 2006 tours interesting.. When we didn't have slash. Pitman came up with some pretty legit background synth for rocket queen, you could be mine, think about you and countless others. So pitman deserves a little respect.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Are you Serious? Din't the band have 3 guitarists when Slash was not there?

Wondering what Axl fans and fans of the new band are thinking about all this. Slash doesn't seem to be a cancer anymore, Axl's vision wasn't that great, all the unreleased music won't see the light of day... I'm glad I'm a fan of real gnr.

1. Keep Jarmo on a suicide watch.
Not once has he said wether he is excited about a possible reunion.

That guy is a joke.

Well, he was a fan before Slash's departure

He was a fan when Axl came out again, and he was a fan when Axl asked him to be a VIP

I would say it would be hypocritical as fuck if he does something similar like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGpwC3erKBg

He is a life long supporter of Axl. Whatever happens, he will be happy, imho

Is Jarmo from scandinavia? Sounds like it in the video.