The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

A freebie in Hyde Park. Axl in a tutu!!

Len, will you honestly see a reunion? I just couldn't see you paying your £100 for ''old fart rock''. But it is Guns N' Roses!

Bollocks, i ain't gonna go see no reunion, I just like joining in the discourse here, they could get fucked as far as I'm concerned, pack of wankers the lot of em. Most especially Axl Rose. I actually admired him to a point about his stance about not doing a reunion, I mean some strong stuff was said there, 'one of us will die before there is a reunion', goes to show you, money is the great equaliser of life, money cools out all principles, wave a fuckin' pound note under their nose and they'll arf and beg and roll over and all that bollocks, i think it's disgusting.

Besides which i went to see NuGnR and they were shite, Axl just ain't fuckin' got it, not vocally, not in terms of his moves (he looked like a fat ginger with a bad back pretending to be Axl Rose), not in any sense.

You simply cannot recreate chemistry, it's something you nuture and that grows with you and the direction that your creative evolution goes, it does wait there for 30 years for you to come back together, they are different people now that have gone in different directions (or just stagnated and become uninspired) musically, it will be a bag of shite. No way. No way on earth I'd go to see a GnR reunion. And God what the audience'll be like, it ain't gonna be no rock n roll show, it's gonna be a tens of thousands of iphones pointing up at a stage 50 foot in the air whilst people watch a once halfway decent band embarass themselves. The entire notion to me is just odious.

And Slash, fuck me how undignified can you get, this guy called you a fuckin' cancer right when your Mum was fallin' off the perch from cancer, he's fuckin' run you down, called you all sorts of shit, question your honesty, integrity and all sorts over fuckin' decades, mugged you off like nobodys business...but suddenly it's alright now?

All fuckin' comes down to money basically. The whole thing is just such a fuckin' sham, particular when you think of the legal situation that exists regarding Axl and his ownership of the band, that 'legal faux pas' that Slash made, basically admitted that, to his mind, he got fucked out of his dues there by Axl....and now he's gonna go back and play with him, despite that situation still being in place? Thats called being a fuckin' mug.

'But it's Guns n Roses!' really doesn't count for much, not while The Rolling Stones are still touring, I'd rather go see them and i think their tours nowadays are a bit hollow too...but it beats the pants off of GnR. 'But it's The Beatles!', now that phrase would count for something, only we're a little handicapped in that regard as you know :lol:

Would you like an old fart Beatles reunion as it was happening? There is an interview with Lennon just before he died where he said they would probably get together. 1980s speeded up brassy renditions of I Saw Her Standing There. Beatles with mullets.

The old fart bit don't bother me, it's all the other stuff. As for The Beatles, see, when you are talking about The Beatles you are talking about the exception to every rule. They were just astonishingly brilliant, there are not enough superlatives (i sound like a football commentator!) to describe how much they were the fuckin' dogs bollocks, they could show up in fuckin' Noddy Holder outfits for the all the difference it makes, just when those 4 bastards lock in together musically, then magic happens. Now I'm a fuckin' professional cynic of the highest order but there is no other way to describe what those 4 lads made together other than just fuckin' magic. I would do anything, ANYTHING, i mean abso-fucking-lutely ANYTHING for a Beatles reunion. I mean i don't need to fuckin' explain to you what they were, you know as well as i do, they were like a one off fuckin' miracle of brilliance. If I could just see The Beatles onstage doing fuckin' Rain, however the fuck they looked, they could have their faces burned off with sulphuric acid (in fact that sight alone would be worth any admission price :lol:) I could die a fuckin' happy man. If i could see that then i wouldn't care if a billion GnRs and Motley Crues and Bon Jovis and The Cures and all them wanky fuckin' bands were blinked out of existence in an instant, The Beatles were the fuckin' living end. Love em.

They were the coolest fuckin' bastards ever, with their slick fuckin' suits and lairy fuckin' scouse cocksureness, they were it, they were the lads. The Beatles can wear their hair any fuckin' way they like, fuck me they couldn't've dressed in the 80s as bigger prats than they did in their day with the Sgt Peppers costumes, dodgy taches...and what the fuck was that white fuckin' suit and big brim hat that John was wearing during The Ballad of John and Yoko video clips? Don't matter though cuz they're The Beatles.

Go Home Ringo Starr, you're drunk! GNR for the win over the Beatles!

He has had one Shandy Bass

Len, will you honestly see a reunion? I just couldn't see you paying your £100 for ''old fart rock''. But it is Guns N' Roses!

Bollocks, i ain't gonna go see no reunion, I just like joining in the discourse here, they could get fucked as far as I'm concerned, pack of wankers the lot of em. Most especially Axl Rose. I actually admired him to a point about his stance about not doing a reunion, I mean some strong stuff was said there, 'one of us will die before there is a reunion', goes to show you, money is the great equaliser of life, money cools out all principles, wave a fuckin' pound note under their nose and they'll arf and beg and roll over and all that bollocks, i think it's disgusting.

Besides which i went to see NuGnR and they were shite, Axl just ain't fuckin' got it, not vocally, not in terms of his moves (he looked like a fat ginger with a bad back pretending to be Axl Rose), not in any sense.

You simply cannot recreate chemistry, it's something you nuture and that grows with you and the direction that your creative evolution goes, it does wait there for 30 years for you to come back together, they are different people now that have gone in different directions (or just stagnated and become uninspired) musically, it will be a bag of shite. No way. No way on earth I'd go to see a GnR reunion. And God what the audience'll be like, it ain't gonna be no rock n roll show, it's gonna be a tens of thousands of iphones pointing up at a stage 50 foot in the air whilst people watch a once halfway decent band embarass themselves. The entire notion to me is just odious.

And Slash, fuck me how undignified can you get, this guy called you a fuckin' cancer right when your Mum was fallin' off the perch from cancer, he's fuckin' run you down, called you all sorts of shit, question your honesty, integrity and all sorts over fuckin' decades, mugged you off like nobodys business...but suddenly it's alright now?

All fuckin' comes down to money basically. The whole thing is just such a fuckin' sham, particular when you think of the legal situation that exists regarding Axl and his ownership of the band, that 'legal faux pas' that Slash made, basically admitted that, to his mind, he got fucked out of his dues there by Axl....and now he's gonna go back and play with him, despite that situation still being in place? Thats called being a fuckin' mug.

'But it's Guns n Roses!' really doesn't count for much, not while The Rolling Stones are still touring, I'd rather go see them and i think their tours nowadays are a bit hollow too...but it beats the pants off of GnR. 'But it's The Beatles!', now that phrase would count for something, only we're a little handicapped in that regard as you know :lol:

Would you like an old fart Beatles reunion as it was happening? There is an interview with Lennon just before he died where he said they would probably get together. 1980s speeded up brassy renditions of I Saw Her Standing There. Beatles with mullets.

The old fart bit don't bother me, it's all the other stuff. As for The Beatles, see, when you are talking about The Beatles you are talking about the exception to every rule. They were just astonishingly brilliant, there are not enough superlatives (i sound like a football commentator!) to describe how much they were the fuckin' dogs bollocks, they could show up in fuckin' Noddy Holder outfits for the all the difference it makes, just when those 4 bastards lock in together musically, then magic happens. Now I'm a fuckin' professional cynic of the highest order but there is no other way to describe what those 4 lads made together other than just fuckin' magic. I would do anything, ANYTHING, i mean abso-fucking-lutely ANYTHING for a Beatles reunion. I mean i don't need to fuckin' explain to you what they were, you know as well as i do, they were like a one off fuckin' miracle of brilliance. If I could just see The Beatles onstage doing fuckin' Rain, however the fuck they looked, they could have their faces burned off with sulphuric acid (in fact that sight alone would be worth any admission price :lol:) I could die a fuckin' happy man. If i could see that then i wouldn't care if a billion GnRs and Motley Crues and Bon Jovis and The Cures and all them wanky fuckin' bands were blinked out of existence in an instant, The Beatles were the fuckin' living end. Love em.

They were the coolest fuckin' bastards ever, with their slick fuckin' suits and lairy fuckin' scouse cocksureness, they were it, they were the lads. The Beatles can wear their hair any fuckin' way they like, fuck me they couldn't've dressed in the 80s as bigger prats than they did in their day with the Sgt Peppers costumes, dodgy taches...and what the fuck was that white fuckin' suit and big brim hat that John was wearing during The Ballad of John and Yoko video clips? Don't matter though cuz they're The Beatles.

See the thing here is i have fact on my side, i have history on my side, i have reality on my side...you have the jukebox of a wanking shop :lol: When The Beatles hit town entire public squares were stuffed full of people as far as the eye can see...GnR were struggling to fill 5,000 seater arenas, this is why the fat ginger homosexual is considering embracing cancer :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Will Jimmy Fallon go nuts again like 2002?

That was so much of over acting man, that not was not even Guns N' Roses.
back then he seemed to be a huge gnr fanboy like us. The only problem is that he is not funny at all. I'm still pretty sure that he will pick up the reunion story when all is confirmed. He will stalk Axl to come to bis show.

Did anyone read the comment from Epiphone? I've taken this from an article on alternativenation.net (article one of the first you will find in a Google search for guns n roses):

Epiphone, the sister company of Slashs guitar company Gibson, is reporting that something is going on between the guitarist and Guns N Roses:

Weve been hearing the rumors for months about a reunion of the original line-up of Guns N Roses. But even our well-placed Epiphone informants are still keeping details under wraps. But is there something going on? Yes. But what exactly we cant say yet. Though numerous mags are confirming a 2017 reunion tour (or at least a massive anniversary show), no one from the original line-up is going all-out on record. But you can bet if the web is a-buzz already at the rumor of massive stadium shows, something good is in the works and that much we can tell you. Meanwhile, Slash and his Conspirators will be ringing in the New Year in Las Vegas at the House of Blues.

I'm just gonna re-post this as it seems to me as this is a pretty big deal?!

Epiphone (who Slash deals with) have all but confirmed a reunion is happening.

yeah, we saw it, read it

now move along

fyi alternativenation.net is a site where the writer came to the FORUMS and write all of this weeks speculations on article form

Btw this epiphone article was posted here earlier

Edited by Strange Broue

Will Jimmy Fallon go nuts again like 2002?

That was so much of over acting man, that not was not even Guns N' Roses.
back then he seemed to be a huge gnr fanboy like us. The only problem is that he is not funny at all. I'm still pretty sure that he will pick up the reunion story when all is confirmed. He will stalk Axl to come to bis show.

I din't even know who the hell he was back then, then a few years ago I watched that performance and I was like ohhh it was that guy.

See the thing here is i have fact on my side, i have history on my side, i have reality on my side...you have the jukebox of a wanking shop :lol: When The Beatles hit town entire public squares were stuffed full of people as far as the eye can see...GnR were struggling to fill 5,000 seater arenas, this is why the fat ginger homosexual is considering embracing cancer :lol:

Lenny, you know i like you, but this is the GNR section

so fuck off with the Beatles stuff :lol:

You just derail this thread EVEN MORE

If Axl can forgive Slash, can he forgive Marc? maybe put him in charge of the perfect crime doc.

Is Mike Clink on board yet? is Cage losing his shit right now? so many questions.

Marc can't offer them enough money, so therefore Axl will not forgive to him

someone better call Al and Slash and tell them nobody gives a fuck about half hearted reunion.

after 25 years just do it right.

Izzy or Gilby, Steve or Matt. Period.

And gilby wouldnt be half assed? Dork.

know what?

i scrolled this board over and over and failed to find any other dork than yourself!

so you stummbled on Gilby, but didn't on Matt or Dizzy!?

Gilby was perfect fit for Gunners back in the day and played style that matched GNR sound, not some generic Fortus shit.

Gilby and Matt helped GNR keep ruling the globe, where Fortus played in cover band that was not bigger than Offspring or Korn.

I assume you are so full of shit cause you learned to walk post 17.7.93., and never had a chance to see the BAND play live.

• Like 1

Did anyone read the comment from Epiphone? I've taken this from an article on alternativenation.net (article one of the first you will find in a Google search for guns n roses):

Epiphone, the sister company of Slashs guitar company Gibson, is reporting that something is going on between the guitarist and Guns N Roses:

Weve been hearing the rumors for months about a reunion of the original line-up of Guns N Roses. But even our well-placed Epiphone informants are still keeping details under wraps. But is there something going on? Yes. But what exactly we cant say yet. Though numerous mags are confirming a 2017 reunion tour (or at least a massive anniversary show), no one from the original line-up is going all-out on record. But you can bet if the web is a-buzz already at the rumor of massive stadium shows, something good is in the works and that much we can tell you. Meanwhile, Slash and his Conspirators will be ringing in the New Year in Las Vegas at the House of Blues.

yeah, we saw it, read it

now move along

fyi alternativenation.net is a site where the writer came to the FORUMS and write all of this weeks speculations on article form

Nice attitude.

My apologies for not going through all the posts made since this blew up just so I didn't have to waste your time by posting an article somebody had already.

Thanks for reminding me why it's often better to be a lurker on these forums than a poster; to avoid people like you.

i really really really really hope axl has been spending the last few months getting in shape and getting his voice back to the 2010 high-point... it'd be a shame if he showed up and wasn't cut out for it. just sayin'.

Remember when Slahs brither slagged Axl for being fat but in the summer and next day he was forced to apologise and said that Axl had been on a strict diet... Heres hopin.

i really really really really hope axl has been spending the last few months getting in shape and getting his voice back to the 2010 high-point... it'd be a shame if he showed up and wasn't cut out for it. just sayin'.

Indeed.

A reunion would be a disappointment if Axl still sounds like utter shit. If he gets in shape and sounds decent enough, I will be the first in line to buy my ticket.

someone better call Al and Slash and tell them nobody gives a fuck about half hearted reunion.

after 25 years just do it right.

Izzy or Gilby, Steve or Matt. Period.

And gilby wouldnt be half assed? Dork.

know what?

i scrolled this board over and over and failed to find any other dork than yourself!

so you stummbled on Gilby, but didn't on Matt or Dizzy!?

Gilby was perfect fit for Gunners back in the day and played style that matched GNR sound, not some generic Fortus shit.

Gilby and Matt helped GNR keep ruling the globe, where Fortus played in cover band that was not bigger than Offspring or Korn.

I assume you are so full of shit cause you learned to walk post 17.7.93., and never had a chance to see the BAND play live.

Well, Gilby is more generic than 4tus....

Plus 4tus is the better player

Plus with 4tus they can play whatever the fuck they want to play

Gilby nowadays struggles with SCOM like DJ, lol

Oh, and Korn is bigger in global demographic wise than GNR ever (including the classic line up) was/will be

Maybe people know the GNR name better, but will not go any of the shows...

Here's why:

Local medias all over the world start to pick up these rumours and half of the comments (even on social media) is: " yeah, in for the mmoney" " they look ugly lulz", "axl can't sing" "slash finally kiss Axl' ass" etc. or something similar in vain....

That being said, a stadium tour is easy but i doubt that it will sold out after the first leg

Edited by Strange Broue

yeah, we saw it, read it

now move along

Nice attitude.

My apologies for not going through all the posts made since this blew up just so I didn't have to waste your time by posting an article somebody had already.

Thanks for reminding me why it's often better to be a lurker on these forums than a poster; to avoid people like you.

yeah, being butthurt because of a response and lurk because somebody answered your post with some "attitude" is much better...

Feel free to post more, maybe you can learn how to find things that already was posted...

and you were registered in 06, geez

It seems search function is not so popular these days....

Edited by Strange Broue

Nosaj, you think its going to happen or you are stuck to your thing which you have said more than 100 times "NOT GONNA HAPPEN".

To be honest, I don't know. I never thought that Axl and Slash would share a stage again, but as time goes by and more and more 'clues' are surfacing, I don't know what to think. I'm confused.

Personally, I wouldn't like to see Slash embarrassing himself by playing with current Axl but if Axl starts working out and gets in shape, well, that's a dream come true to every REAL Gn'R fan -- I think.

• Like 1

the independent : http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/guns-n-roses-tour-tickets-reunion-expected-as-official-website-reverts-to-original-logo-a6787266.html

Guns N' Roses tour tickets: Reunion expected as official website reverts to original logo

The band’s website has been revamped and the homepage is emblazoned with the old guns-wrapped-in-roses logo, while their official Facebook page has a new profile picture and cover photo of a crowd - all but confirming the reunion will be a world tour (very lucrative) rather than a new album (not so much these days).

Edited by supercool