The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Didn't think I'd live to see this. Being born in 85, I was a little late to prime GNR. To be able to attend a show would probably be the best musical experience of my lifetime. A 2010 Axl with Slash would be absolutely legendary. 2010 Axl is underrated, the old geezer was in vintage form fucking the world itself in the ass back then.

• Like 1

I have to be up early to catch a flight, and I have no idea how I'll be able to sleep now.

I still can't believe that it's actually happening.

Listen to some Guns, they will guide your plane ride. #usetheforce

I really think its time to get in the chat

• Like 1

Half past four in the bloody morning, and I am still awake. Guess I will have to get some sleep soon. But seeing that clip was worth it.

Seeing that clip... I am WIDE awake :)

Aye, it confirms what we have all been hoping and waiting for. Something's happening. We cannot be 100 percent certain what, yet, but something is better than nothing!

By the way, all of you who have joined the Nightrain in anticipation - there is a contest running for 3 autographed (by Axl) copies of the Appetite for Democracy tour program. Just go to the contests tab and look for December Flash Perk 3. Might as well have a go whilst you're there, right?

• Like 1