The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Are you Serious? Din't the band have 3 guitarists when Slash was not there?

Axl knew nobody can really replace slashs star power, its obvious he needed more than three. But pitman made the old songs sound fresher again LIVE. But he deserves credit for at least contributing in a fun way.

Edited by Frozen Inferno

Okay, Pitman made the 2002 and 2006 tours interesting.. When we didn't have slash. Pitman came up with some pretty legit background synth for rocket queen, you could be mine, think about you and countless others. So pitman deserves a little respect. For trunk, I am thankful he let axl join in on the 2006 interview, that was insane. But the guy doesnt shit and should stop claiming he has sources. He is lazy, he is not doing more to search for new gnr announcement details..

LOL. I highly doubt Pitman was drawing in any ticket buyers. Were you alive for the AFD/UYI tours? Nobody gives a fuck about sub synth bass or whatever he "added" to the songs.

As for Trunk,he is highly respected and how would you know what he is doing as far as searching for details? The information seems to be leaking out piece by piece and if he does know something, maybe he doesn't want to ruin the chance of getting a future GNR interview by telling what he knows before GNR announces it.

Okay, Pitman made the 2002 and 2006 tours interesting.. When we didn't have slash. Pitman came up with some pretty legit background synth for rocket queen, you could be mine, think about you and countless others. So pitman deserves a little respect. For trunk, I am thankful he let axl join in on the 2006 interview, that was insane. But the guy doesnt shit and should stop claiming he has sources. He is lazy, he is not doing more to search for new gnr announcement details..

LOL. I highly doubt Pitman was drawing in any ticket buyers. Were you alive for the AFD/UYI tours? Nobody gives a fuck about sub synth bass or whatever he "added" to the songs.

As for Trunk,he is highly respected and how would you know what he is doing as far as searching for details? The information seems to be leaking out piece by piece and if he does know something, maybe he doesn't want to ruin the chance of getting a future GNR interview by telling what he knows before GNR announces it.

1. Axl added extremely dated synth parts to Paradise City. he added extemely dated sound effect to the UYI's...

2. Stop sucking Trunk's nuts. He gather information from the internet, period. The people whom really knows something doesn't tell him jackshit for a long time. Maybe THEY don't want him to know something before they announce it?

seriously, people here are just beyond 'tarded :facepalm:

So cut off your usual "you weren't alive when we saw GNR" bullshit please

PS.: Pitman sucks

Edited by Strange Broue

Ok. So what have our super secret decoder ring insiders said. Let's put the facts down.

Who will be in the band. Will Adler, Sorum or Izzy be involved.

Will there be new music.

Will they play coachella.

When will they tour.

Simple questions that should have specific answers.

1. I dont know

2. Music by the reunited band? NOPE. Music which Axl recorded 15 years ago, less chances of that too.

3. Yeah they will play Coachella

4. They will do european festivals.

I can't see the future, but seriously if there is no new music and some fucked up hybrid line up with Titman, then its just a retarded Cash crab tour, thats another thing if they play near me then I will go watch them. But in my mind i will go like fuck I wish Steven or Matt was there instead of this bald head.

Not long ago, the whole idea of Axl and Slash together on stage was a pipe dream, now, more than ever before, it appears to be a real possibility. So, cash grab or not, and whatever their motives are, seeing those two on stage (and Duff and anyone else from the original lineup, including Sorum) would be something I would really want to see and enjoy immensely. I personally, am going to be grateful it it ever happens. And to top all of that, IF (one big IF) they make new music together, even a song or two, I would be more than happy to buy it / listen to it.

Edited by Kenan

1. Axl added extremely dated synth parts to Paradise City. he added extemely dated sound effect to the UYI's...

2. Stop sucking Trunk's nuts. He gather information from the internet, period. The people whom really knows something doesn't tell him jackshit for a long time

Son,are you comparing the contributions of Axl Rose and Pitman to GnR?

It's not sucking Trunk's nuts kid,it's trying to figure out why so many here dismiss his knowledge /Industry connections?

Edited by Subtle Signs

Pitman is a joke. His lack of talent and musical abilities are clear to anyone with good ears. You guys must be kidding.

He's done some good stuff imo that clearly shows he's talented... but he just gave up too soon and decided to stick with Axl and have an easy life

Still, If the World is an horrible song that doesn't deserve to be on CD and isn't at all what I expected from an Axl/Pitman collaboration

2. Stop sucking Trunk's nuts. He gather information from the internet, period. The people whom really knows something doesn't tell him jackshit for a long time

Son,are you comparing Axl Rose's contributions to Chris Pitman's as far as GnR goes?

It's not sucking Trunk's nuts kid,it's trying to figure out why so many here dismiss his knowledge /Industry connections?

yes, because you talked about synths and sub bass parts (which are present and equally shit on AFD and on the UYI's and on the live shows....

Anybody can predict something. Does any of you Trunk buttplugs knows how many times his predictions turned out to be false?

Btw the next time you post a picture of yourself try not to look like the Suicidal Tendencies singer, lol

Then we are talking about who is the kid and who isn't :facepalm:

Edited by Strange Broue

Pitman replaced Teddy Zig Zag Andreadis. He never needed to be used throughout the set. His backing vocals on WTTJ are particularly naff.

But if they're gonna carry on where the UYI tour left off (as opposed to doing an AFD/Lies tour with Steven and Izzy), it stands to reason that there'll be at least seven people on stage.

Son,are you comparing Axl Rose's contributions to Chris Pitman's as far as GnR goes?

yes, because you talked about synths and sub bass parts (which are present and equally shit on AFD and on the UYI's and on the live shows....

Anybody can predict something. Does any of you Trunk buttplugs knows how many times his predictions turned out to be false?

Btw the next time you post a picture of yourself try not to look like the Suicidal Tendencies singer, lol

Let's see what you look like over there,Brad Pitt.

Thanks for the GNR-educationabout sub bass and synths.

Of course Trunk has probably had predictions turn out to be false but all he can do is go on the information he was given at the time. If there is a more legit source of information on here than Eddie Trunk,please point them out.

Okay, Pitman made the 2002 and 2006 tours interesting.. When we didn't have slash. Pitman came up with some pretty legit background synth for rocket queen, you could be mine, think about you and countless others. So pitman deserves a little respect.

No he didn't, and no, he doesn't :lol:

Guys this Trunk stuff is derailing. Fact is if he knows something he aint saying shit so we don't know if he does or doesn't so who cares?

He is using the old I know something but if it doesn't happen don't blame me out. Everyone does that, that doesn't make him more in the know than you or I IMO.

He interviewed Axl under extremely controlled circumstances, he isn't exactly his buddy... I fail to see how fighting about this guy leads to anything really. One believes he knows, one doesn't neither are right because of his statement.

"Those who know something say nothing, those who don't know say something" Classic case.

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

Let's see what you look like over there,Brad Pitt.

Thanks for the GNR-educationabout sub bass and synths.

Of course Trunk has probably had predictions turn out to be false but all he can do is go on the information he was given at the time. If there is a more legit source of information on here than Eddie Trunk,please point them out.

It's called internet BROHAM :lol:

and i look like Leon Trotsky since i cut my hair a few years ago :lol:

My mum listened to GNR in 1987-88 so technically i was a fan before you were

I came out to this world from my mums belly screaming "do you know where teh fuc you areeeeeee"

it's satisfied you, broham?

didnt they do a simular teaser in theatres for appetite for democracy 3D a while back?

i want to beleive but the skepticism is still too strong

Same here. I think this is most likely a biopic film.

I just can't see Axl working hard in any capacity ever again. Getting back together with Slash and Duff would require work and compromise, which Axl simply does not do.

Yeah, he'll have to step-up for this. As excited as I am, the potential for a trainwreck is definitely there.

I don't respect sellouts, never did. So a reunion is the final nail on gnr's coffin for me, the ''original'' line up was awesome but it ended a long time ago and it should stay that way but i guess hollywood people sure do like remakes.

I know Axl isn't doing this because of the money but i'm not gonna give one cent of my hard earned money to see $la$h. It's just how i roll...

• Like 1

I didn't want an autograph or a picture. I just thought he was a little full of himself. The guy lucked out in getting the job he has. The ultimate Wayne and Garth fantasy.

He is very well known for being full of himself.

Most people don't care though, as most people aren't celebrity worshippers and know that most famous people are usually arrogant.

You love Axl. But run up to him next time you see him at a restaurant eating dinner or go knock on his front door. See what happens.

He lucked out getting his job? Lol. For somebody who complained about on-line haters, you sure talk a lot of crap about the celebs you don't like.

Trunk got his career by years of hard work. You don't just luck out and reach the top of your field. He did it through spending grueling hours on the road covering bands and concerts. For decades.

Listen - I can't stand the guy. Seems like an arrogant asshole.

But to downgrade his information and his career just because he didn't placate you like some other celebs have.....that just seems a little juvenile

I would have never mentioned it if he hadn't been one of the main people to start up all the rampant speculations. And that is The truth.

I don't respect sellouts, never did. So a reunion is the final nail on gnr's coffin for me, the ''original'' line up was awesome but it ended a long time ago and it should stay that way but i guess hollywood people sure do like remakes.

I know Axl isn't doing this because of the money but i'm not gonna give one cent of my hard earned money to see $la$h. It's just how i roll...

Axl is doing it for free?

Nah,Axl and Slash are doing it for the kids.

yeah

and Trunk is GNR

400%

Nobody will miss you

#400%INTEGRITY

Axl isn't doing it for the money

Axl isn't get the GNR name, because he knows that nobody will care about him and his primadonna behaviour in the future

Axl isn't doing it for the money, played private weddings and vegas residencies

----

anybody who think that Axl isn't doing it (if he does) because of the money is demented

THEY ALL doing it because of the paper

Not really a big Trunk fan (I'm indifferent, really), but I don't understand the logic in stating that a person gets all their information about bands "from the internet", when there are thousands of hours of audio/video evidence that he KNOWS THEM PERSONALLY. It is literally impossible to interview that many people without having a full list of contacts. I would have assumed that even a 3-year old would be able to grasp that concept, but this thread suggests otherwise. That is not to say he knows more than anybody else, in fact he said as much when he mentioned that the GNR guys aren't replying to him right now ... for obvious reasons.

The more important question is, if there is a full reunion tour, will we get a special appearance from DJ Ashba?

#400%INTEGRITY

Axl isn't doing it for the money

Axl isn't get the GNR name, because he knows that nobody will care about him and his primadonna behaviour in the future

Axl isn't doing it for the money, played private weddings and vegas residencies

----

anybody who think that Axl isn't doing it (if he does) because of the money is demented

THEY ALL doing it because of the paper

On this we agree. Axl may have enough money for ten generations of litle Fernando's but maybe after this tour he'll have enough for twenty.