Christmas Gift Lists

Gracii Guns

What's on yours this year?

I don't have one (other than a bottle of gin) but my brother is 23 and about to leave uni to start a career in radiography and he just emailed this to the family. It sounds like he's preparing to start real life after a long prison sentence! It made me laugh.

Hi all, currently on my Christmas list is: 110cm of ribbon for use at placement (radiography themed for bonus points), the bottom of a pair of my work trousers fixed/re-hemmed/shortened, a belt that doesn't fall apart after the first few times of use, ties (to get a collection/selection going), shirts for casual wear, shower gel, antiperspirant and handkerchiefs (old ones are old). Oh and beard oil, for when I cba to shave

My Christmas gift to myself would be a casual shirt, Im waiting for their sale to happen.

I am planning to lose around 10 KG's by Christmas, I hope at least I lose 5. So for that celebration I will be giving a treat to all the trainers at my gym and at work too.

This year, except for some running gear, my wish list is limited to bringing my wife with me on a conference business trip next year when I have my birthday. So for Jul and my birthday combined, I wish for her to take the time to come with me, my relatives to care for our kids when we are gone, and tickets/dinner invitations/and other stuff that will make the trip more memorable for the both of us.

For once I won't travel alone. For once she will share in the experience.

My son wants these for Christmas

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-dolls/c-922/disney-descendants/p-15002/disney-descendants-2-pack-evie-and-carlos-dolls/

They are sold out every fucking where. Unless I want to buy third party for more than twice the price.

I stupidly didn't buy any a few weeks back because I didn't think they would be a high demand item. I know nothing about the world of 8 year olds clearly!

Yeah but why would that be an aspiration? Just seemed a bit random though i do have a massive hangover so i might be missing something obvious :lol:

Because said alcoholic is intent on drinking their way to the grave and destroying lives of their family as they go.

Oh you're talking about an actual specific person? Oh, got'cha. Sorry mate. I mean if it's someone close or whatever.

I'm not gonna get anything for Christmas :( Culturally excluded you see. Terrible innit?

Y'know what i think, seeing as how it's the season of goodwill you lot should all club together, couple of quid a piece and get together and buy me an Arsenal season ticket. It's only fair. Tis the season and all that. I expect it in my stocking on the 25th or else expect a visit from ISIS :lol:

I've got a big pack of Sage and Onion stuffing so I'm set. That's christmas for me. Eat a bowl of that then down a bottle of JD watching Dr. No.

You fucking animal :lol:
I was born to rape ISIS.

Guys don't hack my account and say anything positive about Slash's solo career. You know I'm only playin

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-dolls/c-922/disney-descendants/p-15002/disney-descendants-2-pack-evie-and-carlos-dolls/

They are sold out every fucking where. Unless I want to buy third party for more than twice the price.

I stupidly didn't buy any a few weeks back because I didn't think they would be a high demand item. I know nothing about the world of 8 year olds clearly!

How old is your son?

How old is your son?