Reunion Setlist?

Something new... ;)

Welcome to the Jungle
Chinese Democracy (new solo added by Slash)
It's So Easy
New Song
Rocket Queen
Silkworms (new solo added by Slash)
Riad N' The Bedouins (new solo added by Slash)
Sweet Child O' Mine
New Song
The Godfather Theme / James Bond Theme (mix mash up)
Locomotive
Don't Damn Me
Double Talkin' Jive
Estranged
This I love (new solo added by Slash)
New Song
New Song

You Could Be Mine
Ain't It Fun (with DJ Ashba as guest)
Fall To Pieces
Set Me Free
Don't Cry
Civil War
Patience
One In A Million / Your Crazy (medley)
November Rain

Encore

Atlas Shrugged
The General
New Song
Paradise City

I just want to hear these because they are more rare:

Used To Love Her (acoustic)

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Move To The City

Right Next Door To Hell

Dust N' Bones

Don't Cry

Perfect Crime

Bad Obsession

Back Off Bitch

Double Talking Jive

The Garden

Don't Damn Me

Dead Horse

Coma

Civil War

14 Years

Yesterdays

Breakdown

Pretty Tied Up

Locomotive

Estranged

What a great freaking band. UYI is amazing even with too much filler and over the top production values.

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy/Mr. Brownstone/Think About You (on rotation)

3. New Song

4. Live and Let Die

5. Double Talkin' Jive/14 Years/Pretty Tied Up (on rotation; Axl on vocals if Izzy isn't there)

6. Attitude (Duff on vocals)

7. Raw Power/So Fine (on rotation; Duff on vocals)

8. My Michelle/Anything Goes/New Song (on rotation)

9. You Could Be Mine/Civil War (on rotation)

10. Rocket Queen

11. Slash Solo (Godfather Theme)

12. Street of Dreams/Catcher in the Rye/This I Love (on rotation)

13. Used to Love Her/Yesterdays (on rotation)

14. New Song

15. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

16. Out Ta Get Me/You're Crazy (Appetite version) (on rotation)

17. November Rain

18. Nightrain

19. Sweet Child O' Mine

Encore:

20. Don't Cry/Estranged (on rotation)

21. Patience

22. Paradise City

Edited by slash97

I know.....I know....it will NEVER happen but imagine if they opened with Locomotive? Awesome way to get each member going....drums start, then bass kicks in.....the Slash's riff

Someone mentioned Pretty tied up. That is an awesome choice and probably much More realistic

Edited by Trin9498

I know.....I know....it will NEVER happen but imagine if they opened with Locomotive? Awesome way to get each member going....drums start, then bass kicks in.....the Slash's riff

Someone mentioned Pretty tied up. That is an awesome choice and probably much More realistic

Locomotive and Pretty Tied Up are both awesome songs. Wouldn't mind seeing each of them as regular openers for various concerts.

Locomotive and Pretty Tied Up are both awesome songs. Wouldn't mind seeing each of them as regular openers for various concerts.

True.

But seriously...

Just go out and play Nightrain and the place will be all smiles. Please? One more time to-nigh-ight?

Duff convinced Axl to opened with YCBM in 2014, hopefully he can convince him to rotate the opener now and then on the reunion tour.

Also, I think something that a lot of people are missing, but that I'm really thankful for, is that now I'll never have to go see Slash and Myles just to hear Slash rip through Nightrain :lol: I really wanted to go see Slash last time he was near me but just couldn't justify having to put up with Myles. (He was also playing around the time of 2 other shows I wanted to go to, and could only go to 1, so Myles made the choice pretty easy...)

Duff convinced Axl to opened with YCBM in 2014, hopefully he can convince him to rotate the opener now and then on the reunion tour.

Also, I think something that a lot of people are missing, but that I'm really thankful for, is that now I'll never have to go see Slash and Myles just to hear Slash rip through Nightrain :lol: I really wanted to go see Slash last time he was near me but just couldn't justify having to put up with Myles. (He was also playing around the time of 2 other shows I wanted to go to, and could only go to 1, so Myles made the choice pretty easy...)

Myles has sounded better than Axl for quite some time now. Let's hope that isn't the case any more..