Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

For anyone wondering if Matt would trade drum duties with Steven, heres an article from March 2015

http://loudwire.com/steven-adler-matt-sorum-wouldnt-do-guns-n-roses-reunion-without-me/

Because Sorum will remember Stevie when Axl and Slash come knocking with a $100,000 per show contract; Matt will certainly remember to put his good friend Adler first.

Adler has known a long time you goobers. Do you guys really believe the shit you type? Yes, Izzy knows too.

That's the real key - nobody is talking.

Why would the guys not involved be sworn to secrecy or be willing to be quiet about it all?

Ring ring.

"Hello?l

"Hey dude. It's Axl. Sorry, but we aren't going to use you In the reunion."

"So Frank gets to play the songs I helped create and he will make millions of dollars?"

"Yes. That is correct. And we will need you to keep that a secret."

"Sure, no problem. I will keep my exclusion a secret to help you guys out."

It just doesn't seem reasonable that the guys not involved would be cool with keeping it all a big secret.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 3

It's just a mistake.

Don't we all make this mistake the first couple of weeks in the new year? :)

I thought these kind of things were managed by softwares. At least the date.

Yeah, you can see the "day posted" date has 2016, that is automatic. The URL is also correct.

The content of the page itself is manually put in. The headline and text.

Adler has known a long time you goobers. Do you guys really believe the shit you type? Yes, Izzy knows too.

Why would the guys not involved be sworn to secrecy or be willing to be quiet about it all?

Ring ring.

"Hello?l

"So Frank gets to play the songs I helped. Relate and make millions of dollars?"

It just doesn't seem reasonable that the guys not involved would be cool with keeping it all a big secret.

Apollo, you are correct.

Ring ring.

"Hello?l

"So Frank gets to play the songs I helped. Relate and make millions of dollars?"

Get out of here with that sane logic.

Ring ring.

"Hello?l

Spot on!

myspace was just updated with the Coachella shows....sooooo I guess this is confirmation. Does anyone use myspace? I guess they thought they could go under the radar?

Exactly, they thought no one would notice because barely anyone uses it.

why even put it on there? no one uses it and they are trying to keep it under wraps? maybe they made an agreement not to post on facebook or twitter but there was no agreement for myspace cause no one thought of it?

myspace was just updated with the Coachella shows....sooooo I guess this is confirmation. Does anyone use myspace? I guess they thought they could go under the radar?

Exactly, they thought no one would notice because barely anyone uses it.

why even put it on there? no one uses it and they are trying to keep it under wraps? maybe they made an agreement not to post on facebook or twitter but there was no agreement for myspace cause no one thought of it?

Because someone is having fun with all the teasers. :D