Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

I do not believe we have one in Britain so have never had the fortune to eat at such a place! I coincidentally was just reading in one of his books, the travel writer Bill Bryson describing Taco Bell as infinitely disgusting and the main reason lots of far superior independently run Mexican restaurants have closed down in the United States.

it the epitome of "its 3 am and im fucking smashed but nothing is open except taco bell" food

Jimmy Kimmel now follows Axl and Slash on twitter.....

is Slash in LA now? would be wild if Axl/Slash come out together...him following both kinda hints toward that

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

Jimmy Kimmel now follows Axl and Slash on twitter.....

Literally the last two people he's followed.

I hope there still aren't people questioning what's gonna happen next week :lol:

That is good to see. Not really a Twitter user but I'm glad we have folks here to keep up with it. Thanks! Edited by GNRfan2008

Yeah but you see the thing is, Slash fucking lives in LA, no coincidence there. We can just hope he shows up with axl on Kimmel in some form, mind would be blown. Will the whole Kimmel appearance be posted online immediately? Will someone here record it and post the vid here to show us outside the states?

Yeah but you see the thing is, Slash fucking lives in LA, no coincidence there. We can just hope he shows up with axl on Kimmel in some form, mind would be blown. Will the whole Kimmel appearance be posted online immediately? Will someone here record it and post the vid here to show us outside the states?

I don't know about immediately, but clips should be up pretty quickly.

• Like 1

Live stream

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/watch-jimmy-kimmel-live-stream-night-talk-show-abc

I guess Slash is going to L.A?

Tenacious D posted this pic today (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXrEtWpW8AAEnpA.jpg). According to this page (https://es.flightaware.com/live/flight/N700QA), that plane goes from Las Vegas (yesterday, Slash had his last gig there) to Los Angeles (where Jimmy Kimmel does his show).

"Now today according to a industry insider Guns N Roses will be in Los Angeles signing working agreements (contracts) in early January for their (alleged) reunion and up coming tour dates." - metal sludge

What time will it be airing in LA?

11:35 EST.

So 7:35 in LA (just to clarify).

8:35.

Is it on a time delay on the west coast?

Isn't it just three hours behind EST?

I thought it was 4... Let me ask google.

Your right. I live on the boarder of the EST CST time zones and I get thrown off some times.

Edited by Randy Jesus