Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Can anyone say that the new picture of Axl is surely from last week?

Just curious, I think it will be hellova shock if he will be in badass shape for Kimmels show :axl92:

It would but people need to be realistic with their expectations. At least the wait will be over soon.

Yea Im keeping my expectations as low as possible xd but I was just wondering why should he allow someone to photograph him and post picture public when hes obviously not looking well, clearly he's not being paparazzed in that photo and he was ghost for like 18 months

maybe im wrong but could be possible that Axl is trolling fans :lol:

It's been a while...

I just want to say, having seen nuGN'R 3 times over the years, I'm more than happy with the CD era to be left behind as dust n' bones for what could be ahead.

Axl's Kimmel appearance will hopefully feature word on this mysterious holy grail of an UYI tour doc and with that the (hopefully initial) reunion tour could focus back on the setlists they played on that tour.

With the AFD tracks embedded throughout a UYI-centric set list that could give both Adler and Sorum their chance at this.

Another idea might be 2 set lists with an intermission, making the drummer change over a bit more seamless. Think AFD for part 1 and UYI for part 2.

Anyhow, I really can't believe what we're in for here and my 8 year old self in 1992 feels the same way.

Oh and I look forward to yet more users on here constantly mistaking my account for that other guy on here "Black Sabbath", hehe

• Like 1

He is though isn't he? Fuckin' brown-nosing cunt, has anyone ever heard him ask anything approaching an interesting or vaguely difficult question? 'I gotta say, and I'm not just saying it, I saw your movie and i LOVED it!' shut up you fuckin' plank.

The people who think anyone would give a shit about a UYI tour doc in 2016 are just as delusional as the people who think anyone cares about CD2.

As if you don't want to see Axl go through more airport baggage conveyor belts. It's pre 9/11 dude, rock n' fucking roll!

He is though isn't he? Fuckin' brown-nosing cunt, has anyone ever heard him ask anything approaching an interesting or vaguely difficult question? 'I gotta say, and I'm not just saying it, I saw your movie and i LOVED it!' shut up you fuckin' plank.

Part of the business he's in I suppose.

Part of the business he's in I suppose.

What, to be a shit interviewer? I would've thought he was paid money to be the polar opposite. Even Lettermans better than that and that ain't saying much. I mean did you see his last interview with the great ginger one, of all the millions of pertinent questions out there to ask Axl, relevant questions, he just spends the entire time sucking his cock, it's embarassing and awkward to watch.

• Like 2

the vast majority of people are only interested in seeing axl & slash performing together after more than 20 years. new music can be successful if slash, duff and izzy are involved in it.

a documentary would only be for the die-hards, the masses don't care about documentaries.

The people who think anyone would give a shit about a UYI tour doc in 2016 are just as delusional as the people who think anyone cares about CD2.

Sure any mention of the doc on Kimmel is a stretch I concede, but you're telling me people don't give a shit about a new classic era DVD when they just released Appetite For Democracy recently which appeared to sell well?!

the vast majority of people are only interested in seeing axl & slash performing together after more than 20 years. new music can be successful if slash, duff and izzy are involved in it.

a documentary would only be for the die-hards, the masses don't care about documentaries.

Why does everyone keep saying that as if it means something? 'the vast majority of people want...', what on earth has the vast majority of people got to do with anything? If you wanna get like that about it the vast majority of the planet probably don't care whether they exist or not, this shit is for fans primarily, the core of people on forums such as this are the core of people that actually give any kind of a fuck about Guns n Roses, why on earth would people on here be interested in the lowest common denominator of people who have like, the greatest hits on their iphone and give it a listen every so often, you're fuckin' fans right? Well how about acting like it, this constant bullshit about 'what the vaaaaast majority want', what are you, marketing directors all of a sudden? Talk from your fucking heart, don't talk like an economist or what you think the money men behind Guns n Roses are telling them cuz we all know what they're telling them, lets make the most money out of the least complicated situation but as fans should you not have a little more heart behind what you want out of Guns n Roses?

Do yous lot SERIOUSLY not want the original article, i mean this is speaking to those that care about a reunion, REALLY, you just want 2...or 3...what kind of fuckin' fans are you? Seriously, it makes me wonder what you saw/heard when you beheld GnR, just this ginger caterwauler and his stringey haired lead guitarist, do me a fuckin' favour, honestly all that does is tell me that, really and truly, in the hearts and minds of GnR fans GnR weren't much to begin with, weren't that special in general, it was just a lead guitarist and a mental singer doing some stand out work and then just a bunch of wankers behind him that are interchangeable and devoid of value, not only is that factually incorrect but it also sheds an interesting light on the nature of your particular brand of fandom.

I mean lets have it right, you just fancy Axl Rose don't you, thats what it comes down to? You fancy Axl Rose and Slash and saw some music videos and what matters to you over and above any kind of silliness like artistic integrity and decent sounding music is the strength of the boner you can get out of GnR and those two things are predicated solely on Axl and Slash. This is it though i suppose, GnR fan syndrome, settle for the least and act like God just pissed manna on your heads.

What fuckin' bollocks.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

The awful concert DVD ended up being one of the best selling of the year for that genre, spent several weeks at number one, and I think got nominated for Grammy.

So a new GnR doc featuring the old band would carry some weight behind it.

And CD sold in the 3.5 million range. The name Axl Rose and even his version of GnR (whomever that might be) is still a petty popular world wide draw. An Axl Rose album or a GnR (created by last two lineups) is still going to have a world wide audience. It will still sell a couple million copies world wide.

Obviously neither item is going to break records or match what the rock world was like 20 years ago. But any label I. The world would be happy for a rock act to sell 1.5-2.5 million copies and a DVD that would top the charts for a month.

Just my opinion though. I could be wrong.

• Like 1

After 20 plus barren years of being fans, posting on forums, clinging desperately to the corpse of GnR you finally get your reunion and whats your fuckin' concern? 'the vast majority of people', the same vast majority that hasn't given a shit since 1991 when they stopped being hot-shit, well done dickheads, great fans you lot are.

Look at that shit. Listen to it. With your ears here And open your eyes wide. See that? Thats a fuckin' band. When i was a kid they called em Guns n Roses and there was five of em and they played their fuckin' bollocks off. I'm sorry that you been looking at Axls dick for a quarter of a century but had you been listening you might've caught something special. Yeah the motherfucker can sing but God love em the boys behind em, every last one, could play like a fuckin' bastard too.

'but the vast majorityyyyy...'

Yeah well the vast majority can make like Bon Jovi as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 4