Pitman confirmed at Coachella

Slash doesn't agree with synthesisers, at least as of a 2011 Music Radar interview

I think Pittman solves the problem by allowing them the freedom to play UYI material that often times had a lot going on from a musical perspective.

Dizzy is more than enough to take care of UYI's songs.. And Pittman doesn't just add things to UYI songs.. He ruins classic Appetite songs with those stupid fucking synths..

• Like 1

Slash doesn't agree with synthesisers, at least as of a 2011 Music Radar interview

I think Pittman solves the problem by allowing them the freedom to play UYI material that often times had a lot going on from a musical perspective.

Dizzy is more than enough to take care of UYI's songs.. And Pittman doesn't just add things to UYI songs.. He ruins classic Appetite songs with those stupid fucking synths..

Alright screw Pittman then, he's not allowed to touch appetite.

Alright screw Pittman then, he's not allowed to touch appetite.

Oh he does... Go youtube the Rocket Queen from 02 Arena.. Watch the end part and listen to him drowning out those classic guitar parts. :/

That basically confirms there will be CD material played. This reunion gets worse daily.

You can say that again....

Seeing Slash play on CD stuff with a drunken Pitman dancing in the background is going to be painful; it would be the ultimate act of subservience. And then there is going to be all these Jarmos, Team Brazil wankers and Del James backstage, people who have devoted a large part of their life insulting the old band.

Slash, Axl called you a cancer. Go and kick him in the bollocks.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Pitman isn't going to add or subtract any ticket sales. If you are going it's for Axl and Slash (maybe Duff and the hope of Steven/Matt/Izzy doing a song or two) Nobody is going to see Pitman but I doubt anyone stays home because he's there either.

I dunno man.. There are a lot of rumblings inline and on the radio... People want something that sounds and looks close to the real thing.. Pittman helps to make it look like a circus and certainly dilutes the songs..

Fuck at this point Axl/Slash/Duff/Fortus/Frank/Dizzy will look good... As much as I hate Franks drumming, maybe he will play the songs like they should be played now that Slash is on board..

Shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty. We said DIZZY could come... we were trying to be nice. Fuck this.

I hope Slash drowns out all this bullshit, smokes a cig on stage and ascends to godhood... and kicks one of Pitman's wobbly ass synths right into his chest.

Edited by Ant

Of course he is. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if they played Nightrain and there wasn't a 50 year old guy in the back (who had NOTHING to do with writing the song) adding a techno sub-bass synth line?

Yeah that would actually..... be..... cool.

Anyone who is legitimately bothered by his inclusion is an effing dork.

That is just about everyone in this thread.. Sorry if we want this reunion to be the best it can be.. Having him there certainly doesn't help the cause. In fact it hurts it several ways..

Anyone who is legitimately bothered by his inclusion is an effing dork.

That is just about everyone in this thread.. Sorry if we want this reunion to be the best it can be.. Having him there certainly doesn't help the cause. In fact it hurts it several ways..

Lotta dorks in this thread...

"Look everyone, Axl & Slash are reuniting! Even so, let me just waste pointless energy nitpicking apart every minutia of detail I can get my dorky little hands on to explain why this will suck and how it's ruing "my reunion."

• Like 3

We´ve been talking about Sorum, Adler, Izzy... And the irrelevant, useless and worthless Chris Pitman is confirmed :facepalm:

:no:

Hey man, I get you prefer he wouldn't be in the band anymore. But calling him useless and worthless as a person is more than unnecessary. Chill.

I don't think he is referring to him in context of the band.. Where he is worthless and useless. Not to mention adds a negative effect to timeless songs.

Well he'd better liven his fuckin' ideas up or it's back to humpin' Cypress Hill on remixes and handing his black American Express card back :lol:

Here's the quote: "The only catch with the Illusion records was the introduction of synthesizers. I disagreed with synthesizers – and I still do."

In context perhaps he's referring solely to the Illusion records and not in general?

Here's the article, everybody can read and comprehend it for themselves: http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/the-story-of-guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-i-ii-496629

We´ve been talking about Sorum, Adler, Izzy... And the irrelevant, useless and worthless Chris Pitman is confirmed :facepalm:

:no:

Hey man, I get you prefer he wouldn't be in the band anymore. But calling him useless and worthless as a person is more than unnecessary. Chill.

hell if i was getting payed and got to hang around Axl i wouldn't even be worried what people said

he has a job most of us would give our left arm for

Edited by -W.A.R-