Friends

AtariLegend

The cast of the hit sitcom Friends are to reunite for a two-hour special, according to US broadcaster NBC.

The actors behind Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross have all signed up for the special, a tribute to director James Burrows.

Burrows helmed numerous episodes of the programme and has just celebrated directing his 1,000th TV programme.

But NBC entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt suggested the six Friends may not appear together.

"I'm hoping all six will be in same room at the same time," he told reporters. But he added: "I'm not sure we can logistically can pull it off."

Fans of the show have been hoping for more than a decade to see Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer back on screen together, but previous attempts have fallen short.

The programme ended in 2004, 10 series and a decade after it premiered on US screens. It made international stars of its little-known cast, winning a slew of awards and a huge audience in the process.

As well as Friends, Burrows was behind the camera for several of America's much-loved sitcoms, including Cheers, Frasier, and The Bob Newhart Show.

The two-hour show is expected to feature cameos, sketches and appearances connected to the various series the 75-year-old has worked on over the years.

The special is scheduled to be broadcast on 21 February on NBC.

Source:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35308335

It's never a good idea when they bring back these shows. Look what happened to Only Fools & Horses when they brought it back after that brilliant episode when Del and Rodney sold that watch and became millionaires. Instead of leaving it well alone, they kept returning for one off specials and it turned to shit.

I suppose there's just too much money to be made to just let it be and respect the legacy of the show.

Edited by Towelie

Friends is for fuckin' gays and the whole cast should be locked in a fuckin' steel cage with a bunch of horny silver-back gorillas who rape them to death, fuckin' joey and snowey and ross and queery and those whiney fuckin' highlight-head bitches with the intellectual capacity of an aerosol can, they're an example of the fact that, possibly, there is a God and he hates the fuckin' lot of us. It's like the fuckin' chinese torture that fuckin' bollocks.

And any bloke that watches em needs to just fuckin' give into his cravings and pop down to Heaven out Charring Cross way and get it over with, face it, you're gay, you have gay impulses, liberate yourself and live a fuckin' happy life, why putting your fuckin' wives and girls through this shit, the longer you leave it the more crushing it's gonna be for em, free yourself, thats alls I'm saying, free yourself :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

Friends is for fuckin' gays and the whole cast should be locked in a fuckin' steel cage with a bunch of horny silver-back gorillas who rape them to death, fuckin' joey and snowey and ross and queery and those whiney fuckin' highlight-head bitches with the intellectual capacity of an aerosol can, they're an example of the fact that, possibly, there is a God and he hates the fuckin' lot of us. It's like the fuckin' chinese torture that fuckin' bollocks.

And any bloke that watches em needs to just fuckin' give into his cravings and pop down to Heaven out Charring Cross way and get it over with, face it, you're gay, you have gay impulses, liberate yourself and live a fuckin' happy life, why putting your fuckin' wives and girls through this shit, the longer you leave it the more crushing it's gonna be for em, free yourself, thats alls I'm saying, free yourself :lol:

I own the complete ten season boxset.

Do you want to tell my missus or should I?

Could I BE anymore excited. Len's just being a big old grumpy boots. Let's all get some Häagen daz and watch it together in our pyjamas.

• Like 1

Could I BE anymore excited. Len's just being a big old grumpy boots. Let's all get some Häagen daz and watch it together in our pyjamas.

A week ago I'd've found you and stabbed you for that but ill let you off now cuz you're a father :lol:

• Like 1

I will die the death of a thousand bastards before i ever entertain the notion of watching that show, i would rather watch a spin dryer goin' round :lol: My sister used to watch it ALL THE FUCKIN' TIME!! I'm my worst most harrowing nightmares i hear the lyrics of that EFFING THEME SONG echoing like a call from the darkest most putrid depths of Hades...'you're jobs a joke, your broke, your love lifes DOA, it's like you're always stuck in second gear!'

GOD OF ABRAHAM, DELIVER US FROM THIS PESTILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams until his head explodes like Scanners*

• Like 1

I really loved this show. Seriously as a big fan I would love to see another season or even a movie.

So many rumors were made during the past few years, so I won't get my hopes up too high.

But well it would be great to see all 6 of them together.

Fuck it seems like im talking about GNR lol

I like friends but this killed me

Holy shit, len

Post of all time

I liked the way it didn't even make you have to think of what episode you were watching. The one with the turkey, the one with the coffee, the one with the relationships, it took the stress away from having to use your brain. It was nice to just be able to think like a fucking complete retard for half an hour a week.