04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I like how that one guy said security plans on shutting it down if Axl is up to any of his antics...and the reasoning is to protect the arena, like shutting down a GNR concert is a good idea for a starved fanbase bc we all plan on leaving peacefully if they do that.

yup, shutting down in the middle of a show would be the best method of protecting the arena...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BatVin said:

Them playing coma during rehearsals doesn't mean anything. They used to play Oh My God during rehearsals somewhere 2009-2014 and it never made the cut.   

Where is it mentioned that they played Coma during rehearsals for this gig?

Hey guys, new to the forum. Is anyone gonna record the full show from the "Civil War" seating area? That's right next to the soundboard and the perfect place to view the concert, acoustically it would sound the best a none pro shot could sound too. I'd love to be able to watch that streamed by one of you guys or even the next day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockphantom said:

My brother spoke to an upper level staff member at T-Mobile Arena for 20 minutes around 11:30 PM. 
GNR have been rehearsing at Mandalay bay for over a week. 
Axl hurt his foot during rehearsal and may not be very mobile.

MGM is leaning on Axl to take the stage on time. 
Venue will pull the plug if the crowd gets too rowdy. 
MGM is unwilling to risk damage to T-Mobile Arena...

We were told that MGM is counting on Axl to deliver and that if he pulls any stunts, he will be blackballed by the entire live event/touring industry. 
GNR's backstage guest list is only 22 people because Axl is very particular about who is in his presence while he is preparing to perform.

Alice In Chains goes on around 9:00 PM for 60-75 minutes.

Half of floor is Standing Room Only General Admission.

My group consisted of myself, my brother, and Limulus.
My brother works on the Vegas Strip and did all of the talking because he knows how to play the game,
when communicating with other Strip employees...

Great intel- thanks.  Alice in Chsins- don't tickets say 9:30, not 9?    Axl's foot- he played part of the UYI tour in a boot.   GnR start time- must be a hard start time in contract. And yeah- security will be tight/no nonsense.  

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I saw there are seats where you are in an open walkway in a computer chair with a desk, they serve you drinks and you get your own monitor to watch the show on....now that is what you want to record 

Yeah that's the "Paradise City" VIP area apparently. It's quite cool the way each VIP area has different perks, even if the prices are disgustingly extortionate, you'd have a completely different experience each time you went.

3 hours ago, rockphantom said:

My brother spoke to an upper level staff member at T-Mobile Arena for 20 minutes around 11:30 PM. 
GNR have been rehearsing at Mandalay bay for over a week. 
Axl hurt his foot during rehearsal and may not be very mobile.

MGM is leaning on Axl to take the stage on time. 
Venue will pull the plug if the crowd gets too rowdy. 
MGM is unwilling to risk damage to T-Mobile Arena...

We were told that MGM is counting on Axl to deliver and that if he pulls any stunts, he will be blackballed by the entire live event/touring industry. 
GNR's backstage guest list is only 22 people because Axl is very particular about who is in his presence while he is preparing to perform.

Alice In Chains goes on around 9:00 PM for 60-75 minutes.

Half of floor is Standing Room Only General Admission.

My group consisted of myself, my brother, and Limulus.
My brother works on the Vegas Strip and did all of the talking because he knows how to play the game,
when communicating with other Strip employees...

Hey dude, long time no see, you might not remember who I am, but we used to chat back in the day on MSN Messenger a  looong time ago, anwyay, just wanted to say Hi and and have a great weekend, I'm jealous reading all these posts!

• Like 2

Hi I've never posted here before and I appologise in advance for not making much sence :) The excitement here is tangible and catching and I am both envious and excited for everyone able to go to these shows :) xxx Unfortunately Australia is a bit far to make it possible but have fun guys and lots of pics and vids would be awesome ppplz :) xxx

Just now, thirdeyeuss400 said:

I'm very stoked that finally by 1-2 in the morning we will have full videos of every song of the concert on youtube. Very fucking anxious right now.

I'm already afraid I'm gonna run my phone battery down tomorrow morning watching videos while I'm sitting at the airport. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I like how that one guy said security plans on shutting it down if Axl is up to any of his antics...and the reasoning is to protect the arena, like shutting down a GNR concert is a good idea for a starved fanbase bc we all plan on leaving peacefully if they do that.

Yes, and all you rowdy fans better behave or they'll cancel the show.  Bummer.  Buzzkill.  I'm sure you'd all exit peacefully,  with regret, but also with understanding and self-awareness in regards to how you made that happen.  

Please, no smoking in the building, contain your excitement, don't talk over the music, applaud at the appropriate time, and, most of all, have FUN!!

• Like 1