Izzy Out.....

The reality of the situation is that the most reclusive Guns N' Roses member had to come out and deny his involvement because none of the people actually working on this reunion are saying anything at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see Axl, Slash and Duff play together again but people are paying a few hundred dollars on a show and don't really know who will be on that stage. I'm not surprised but this is beyond unprofessional.

And if anyone wondered how Guns N' Roses would operate with Slash and Duff back in the fold, I think it's obvious it will be done on Axl's terms with a lot of speculation, rumours, unconfirmed reports with dead silence from the official sources within the band. Slash and Duff are very active on social media and keep in touch with their fans but ever since they ''returned'' to Guns they've adopted an Axl Rose approach. That says a lot.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 3

I said this early on, but all anyone wanted to do was question the account. He has an issue with Axl.

First he posts this video

Now Izzy sings a cover of this song. Pay attention to the lyrics.

Something is going on. I don't think this is a case of Izzy not wanting to be involved. His wording about "as of this time" is telling.

He made a tweet about a song he recorded with Adler, who is the only other Guns member that he's mentioned.

Is he holding out for a full AfD 5 reunion? Adler did not show at the charity event with Slash.

Either way, the reason why he's opened this account is not just to clarify that he's not involved.

Things are happening behind the scenes, which have driven him to become more public imo.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The lyrics of the song he covered in his latest tweet. 

Yah when I said he was content I hadn't listened to the video or the words of the tune yet.  I watched it on my phone at work with the sound off.  He's pissed at someone...Axl.

Edited by tsinindy

1 minute ago, Philipm787 said:

I have a terrible  feeling this whole thing is gonna fall apart atm

Nah. Izzy just clarifies that he's not involved. I assume this  won't effect anything that Slash, Duff and Axl have in place. 

• Like 2

ok, hopeless dreamer here.. IF Izzy hates touring/big shows and Steven's capability to handle these are a question mark too, there is still nothing that stops them to write/rehearsal and record a real GN'R album?

god

This blows... it's going to be a lot less interesting without him. 

Would love to know why he's not involved at all, though, because he is the only one who traveled to GnR shows in the past to make an appearance, so I really thought he would at least be semi-part of it.

38 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

I said this early on, but all anyone wanted to do was question the account. He has an issue with Axl.

First he posts this video

Now Izzy sings a cover of this song. Pay attention to the lyrics.

Something is going on. I don't think this is a case of Izzy not wanting to be involved. His wording about "as of this time" is telling.

He made a tweet about a song he recorded with Adler, who is the only other Guns member that he's mentioned.

Is he holding out for a full AfD 5 reunion? Adler did not show at the charity event with Slash.

Either way, the reason why he's opened this account is not just to clarify that he's not involved.

Things are happening behind the scenes, which have driven him to become more public imo.

Oh, I smell a new Izzy release, and it is gonna be smokin!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

I have a terrible  feeling this whole thing is gonna fall apart atm

BS. Why should it fall apart? Axl, Slash and Duff have agreed to do it. They need a drummer and a second guitarist. Anyone can do that. Izzy and Steven supposedly being pissed is not gonna derail that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

BS. Why should it fall apart? Axl, Slash and Duff have agreed to do it. They need a drummer and a second guitarist. Anyone can do that. Izzy and Steven supposedly being pissed is not gonna derail that.

I think from the standpoint we all assumed Axl was being more...accomadating, that may not be the right word.  But this issue with Izzy shows that may not necessarily be the case.  And if so, I'd say this seems to be less stable and solid than we all may have thought.

Axl and Izzy are childhood friends, that relationship is obviously tenuous at the moment, so it just seems to me that things are definitely not all roses (pardon the pun).

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I still think he will show up in Vegas or at some other show for some songs.

Great to see another thread of Izzy lol.

@Asia @tsinindy @emybdc @Philipm787 @Padme @Carlycosmos @Kasanova King @slash97 @bikka @vloors @Archtop @Italian girl @SerenityScorp You guys have become my Izzy family from now on lol. Just wanted to say that it was a great thread and Im sure most of us had fun speculating and discussing. I took all of it in a fun way, I know some people took it personally god knows why. Even If we were against or for it, we should thank ourselves cause we did actually motive Izzy to finally post a video. But yeah again thanks cause I did have a great time. Sorry If I missed out anyone. 

nice post :) thanks!