Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

I love how much you love PLAYA DEL NACHO DOT WORDPRESS DOT COM.

I won't be hard to find in our hotel. I'll be the only person in there (and possibly in all of Vegas) wearing a PLAYA DEL NACHO DOT WORDPRESS DOT COM t shirt. I'll probably make a bootleg one and then hope they don't sue me.

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

I don't know man. But you gotta remember Slash also pulled out the straight up "No" to people asking if reunion is happening as late as November 2015

But thats exactly what I'm saying. What does he have to lose either way? He could engage with you and you'll trust him its not happening, then it does. Or he could just outright say no, and lie. He loses nothing either way. If someone holds a grudge, he loses ONE fan out of millions. Or they can just suck it up and realize he had to say that to keep the charade up. No matter what they say, you can't really believe it. Thats what this band does.

4 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Lol I really want to believe you. And I sort of do just for your commitment, cause I really think you believe it to. But boy, it kind of screams of someone that just discovered the internet. This has happened many times in the past, and its just so easy to say something on the internet.

Here's the deal: this guy approached me after he's seen an interview I did last week that came out on friday about going to Vegas to see GnR, I even posted the link here. He asked me if I would do a piece for them AFTER the show on April 8th, telling about my experience at the concert and in LA/Vegas.
I said I'd totally do it because how could I turn down an opportunity to talk about GnR? :P besides, I've been following his website for a long time and it's one of my favorites, despite not being so big here. He always has good info.
After that we started talking about GnR until we got to the Adler subject. I asked him if he knew anything and he's told me what he knew AND his source. I asked if I could share it here and he said yes, but not all of it and not his source. That's what I did.
I don't think he would bs me when he was asking me for a favor for his website - I won't get anything out of it. If this isnt gonna happen, his source was bsing him.
Just so you guys can understand how I came across this kind of information and why I am stading by it since I'm a nobody lol

• Like 2

Just now, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Are we certain it isn't a health issue for Adler's cancellation?

That would be too sadly coincidental if it was. Everyone seems to assume it is not, because if it was it just proves what we all thought. That he's not fit to tour. I doubt its health.

Just now, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Are we certain it isn't a health issue for Adler's cancellation?

If he has no involvement with GN'R, that's a good possibility.

He no-showed earlier in the year too.

There was some picture of him with John 5 not too long ago, he seemed fine there. He could have sprained his wrist for all we know though.

Just now, emybdc said:

Here's the deal: this guy approached me after he's seen an interview I did last week that came out on friday about going to Vegas to see GnR, I even posted the link here. He asked me if I would do a piece for them AFTER the show on April 8th, telling about my experience at the concert and in LA/Vegas.
I said I'd totally do it because how could I turn down an opportunity to talk about GnR? :P besides, I've been following his website for a long time and it's one of my favorites, despite not being so big here. He always has good info.
After that we started talking about GnR until we got to the Adler subject. I asked him if he knew anything and he's told me what he knew AND his source. I asked if I could share it here and he said yes, but not all of it and not his source. That's what I did.
I don't think he would bs me when he was asking me for a favor for his website - I won't get anything out of it. If this isnt gonna happen, his source was bsing him.
Just so you guys can understand how I came across this kind of information and why I am stading by it since I'm a nobody lol

Oh, are you a journalist?

7 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I won't be hard to find in our hotel. I'll be the only person in there (and possibly in all of Vegas) wearing a PLAYA DEL NACHO DOT WORDPRESS DOT COM t shirt. I'll probably make a bootleg one and then hope they don't sue me.

Now we believe even more.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I know... it's just I REALLY believed in this. I'll feel so foolish and naive if it's not solid.

I gotta say tho... Not having a date is what makes me believe my info is legit. When I asked if it was gonna be on April 1st, the guy just said "they didn't give a date". If they said it'd be on April 1st I'd already be disappointed.
I can't really explain all the details. I still believe but I was a bit thrown back by this. If this goes totally south I'll come out with the source and stuff but then again - it's what the guy from the website told me. And I believed.

thanky you emy by take care of us

• Like 2

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

No I get it, and again I don't mean to get all up on you about it if it sounds that way. Its just more you're the latest person, so obviously everyone will be wary because we've all been fucked before. If its true, thats incredible. But it very easily could not be, as it could be as simple as you say that his source was wrong. You trust the guy and he trusts someone else but maybe they were lying. You just don't know. Again, its good to say it because at least if its true thats awesome. But you always gotta hold out a little that its not, cause thats always possible. Its a mix, because I really believe your genuineness about the whole scenario, but if I'm being completely honest, your hype about it is then exactly what makes me think it could just be a BS thing. Maybe I'd be this hyped too if I had this information, but its the kind of unbridled hype that screams it being BS and this person just did it for a cruel laugh.

But again, thats the cynic in me. I'll stop bringing it up. Obviously I hope its true. Just letting you know how its hard for anything to really be said to convince me IMO. The last 4 months is proof you can't really trust anything till it happens. As I've said all along, I do appreciate you passing it along and hope none of this seems like an attack.

First the swedish interviewer confirmed Slash and Axl were friends again then Dishnation said GNR were days away from announcing a reunion and now Playadelnacho told emybdc  there will be a secret warm up show at the Whisky. Everything makes sense lol

• Like 3

Just now, killuridols said:

Oh, are you a journalist?

No, not at all. I was interviewed by a journalist last week about going to Vegas to see GnR. Here: http://musica.uol.com.br/noticias/redacao/2016/03/18/nao-e-famoso-e-quer-ver-o-guns-n-roses-em-vegas-veja-quanto-vale-a-viagem.htm

This guy, who actually is a journalist, saw this and asked me to do a piece for them about my experience in Vegas but it'd be just a story from a fan's perspective. We haven't even discussed details, but that's why I met this guy. I knew his website before but I didn't know him.
I should add he has his own website (@Subtle Signs's beloved playa del nacho) and he also writes for one of the biggest music websites in Brazil: whiplash.com.br

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, starlight said:

First the swedish interviewer confirmed Slash and Axl were friends again then Dishnation said GNR were days away from announcing a reunion and now Playadelnacho told emybdc  there will be a secret warm up show at the Whisky. Everything makes sense lol

Thank you Aftonblade,Dishnation and Playadelnachodotwordpressdotcom by take care us.

• Like 2

No I get it, and again I don't mean to get all up on you about it if it sounds that way. Its just more you're the latest person, so obviously everyone will be wary because we've all been fucked before. If its true, thats incredible. But it very easily could not be, as it could be as simple as you say that his source was wrong. You trust the guy and he trusts someone else but maybe they were lying. You just don't know. Again, its good to say it because at least if its true thats awesome. But you always gotta hold out a little that its not, cause thats always possible. Its a mix, because I really believe your genuineness about the whole scenario, but if I'm being completely honest, your hype about it is then exactly what makes me think it could just be a BS thing. Maybe I'd be this hyped too if I had this information, but its the kind of unbridled hype that screams it being BS and this person just did it for a cruel laugh.

But again, thats the cynic in me. I'll stop bringing it up. Obviously I hope its true. Just letting you know how its hard for anything to really be said to convince me IMO. The last 4 months is proof you can't really trust anything till it happens. As I've said all along, I do appreciate you passing it along and hope none of this seems like an attack.

I'm not really taking this personally. We have the right to have all kinds of doubts. Hell I was VERY sure this afternoon and now I'm a mess lol
I just wanted to explain so you guys could understand where I'm coming from.
But it's all good, this forum is for everyone to talk about these things and that's what we should do. I don't feel attacked or anything. I'll feel bad for misleading some people who believe(d), but like I said, I'll be the most disappointed of us all lol

5 minutes ago, emybdc said:

No, not at all. I was interviewed by a journalist last week about going to Vegas to see GnR. Here: http://musica.uol.com.br/noticias/redacao/2016/03/18/nao-e-famoso-e-quer-ver-o-guns-n-roses-em-vegas-veja-quanto-vale-a-viagem.htm

This guy, who actually is a journalist, saw this and asked me to do a piece for them about my experience in Vegas but it'd be just a story from a fan's perspective. We haven't even discussed details, but that's why I met this guy. I knew his website before but I didn't know him.
I should add he has his own website (@Subtle Signs's beloved playa del nacho) and he also writes for one of the biggest music websites in Brazil: whiplash.com.br

Ahhhh that was a cool read! Interesting fanstories :)

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I'm not really taking this personally. We have the right to have all kinds of doubts. Hell I was VERY sure this afternoon and now I'm a mess lol
I just wanted to explain so you guys could understand where I'm coming from.
But it's all good, this forum is for everyone to talk about these things and that's what we should do. I don't feel attacked or anything. I'll feel bad for misleading some people who believe(d), but like I said, I'll be the most disappointed of us all lol

Whisky A Go-Go really brought it on themselves by the way they teased the "big announcement".

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Whisky A Go-Go really brought it on themselves by the way they teased the "big announcement".

So has everywhere fucking else. And unfortunately after 3 times of us knowing it wasn't true about the other places, we still get sucked in.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

PLOT TWIST! The real first reunion show will be at the grand opening of the Ashba store in Vegas April 7th. It will be a reunion of the 2009 GNR lineup featuring Dj Ashba. The first 200 people in the door get an autographed AshbaSwag(TM) beanie and a picture with Mrs. Ashba as well as a lifetime membership to Ashbaland.

• Like 4