Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

This afternoon I was all like I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND THIS IS GONNA BE LEGENDARY GOTTA TELL EVERYONE now I'm kind of crawled on a corner banging my head against the wall lol

4 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

PLOT TWIST! The real first reunion show will be at the grand opening of the Ashba store in Vegas April 7th. It will be a reunion of the 2009 GNR lineup featuring Dj Ashba. The first 200 people in the door get an autographed AshbaSwag(TM) beanie and a picture with Mrs. Ashba as well as a lifetime membership to Ashbaland.

OMG LOL.

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

This afternoon I was all like I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND THIS IS GONNA BE LEGENDARY GOTTA TELL EVERYONE now I'm kind of crawled on a corner banging my head against the wall lol

Honestly, its the reason I avoid this forum for weeks at a time. Its just too stressing. I was so happy NOT to know about the whole Hollywood Roses thing, till a friend told me, now I'm here... and there we go. I'm sucked in. I miss the freedom of not knowing about this which will now haunt me for 10 days.

• Like 2

So we've got April 1 and April 5 for potential target dates the band could show up for. Which they obviously wouldn't announce until the day of since they'd be in a small club. 

On the bright side, we know they'll be playing for sure at the lastest two weeks from Friday. The soonest would be a week from Friday.

yay for rumors on the Internet!!

5 minutes ago, emybdc said:

It's been that way from January for me :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

It was like $20. Dirt cheap. Its the same as the cover show in that it was too cheap NOT to go. Although in that case your worst case scenario was you got to see an Appetite member.

Well, I'm fucking glad not living near LA :D

37 minutes ago, Spirit said:

If he has no involvement with GN'R, that's a good possibility.

He no-showed earlier in the year too.

There was some picture of him with John 5 not too long ago, he seemed fine there. He could have sprained his wrist for all we know though.

Could also be an April fools joke by the band. The band was full of cover artists for over a decade. Interrupt a cover band with the real band halfway thru their set..

Axl does like jokes

• Like 1

THIS JUST IN: I hear Axl Rose is auditioning with the remaining members of The Doors AND the remaining members of Motorhead AND the remaining members of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. Theyre going to form a SUPER GROUP and play a small one off show on April 7 at the international space station, and broadcast it live for all of the world to see in the hopes of bringing peace to the world. It will be called "The windows of Axl Stardust and the roadcrew from Mars". It's legit... I totally seen'd it!!

YOU HEAR ME ALT NATION????

• Like 1

Just now, Blake Sabbath said:

One guy on Twitter is flying from New York for the gig. He's awfully smug about it all too..

I  spoke privately with that guy..  All i can say is that somethyng its gonna happen.  Tickets sold out un just minutes.  Nobody is sure what exactly, but something big 99% 

3 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

I  spoke privately with that guy..  All i can say is that somethyng its gonna happen.  Tickets sold out un just minutes.  Nobody is sure what exactly, but something big 99% 

Yes- they will announce a Minneapolis gig. 

34 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Man, I missed a good day on the forum. Im going to take another nap. Ill provide sarcastic comments tomorrow 

LOL.   Yeah- go back to bed. Sybil (this forum) will be a good read in the AM.