Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

The fact that this is on April Fool's Day is the only thing that leads me to believe it could still be the GNR gig, by the way.....like they would do something like this to mess with people, ha!

Edited by born2boogie

2 minutes ago, born2boogie said:

The fact that this is on April Fool's Day is the only thing that leads me to believe it could still be the GNR gig, by the way.....like they would do something like this to mess with people, ha!

The joke will be on us when it is GNR and we could all snatch up tix now for $20,

• Like 1

Just now, vegasjunkie2004 said:

It's them. I've never heard of Hollywood Roses. Damn I wish I lived in LA. If they play under a different name, they can still say Guns N Roses first show was in Vegas. 

You serious? 

2 minutes ago, vegasjunkie2004 said:

It's them. I've never heard of Hollywood Roses. Damn I wish I lived in LA. If they play under a different name, they can still say Guns N Roses first show was in Vegas. 

They got almost 100k more likes on Facebook than Duff, 420k, so theyre very fucking popular. But ahahaha I'm not sure what to believe now. THis could so be GNR, guys. I mean it can't be coincidence that this show is on April 1st, It just CANT

1 minute ago, born2boogie said:

I decided to start the ordering process but haven't completed it yet, wanted to see what everyone here thought first. I don't even live in LA but man....if it was them...

I'd do it. At most you'll lose $20. I can't go to LA due to my GNR Vegas trip but why not take the chance if you can get to LA that day. PLAYA DEL NACHO . WORDPRESS.COM says it's GNR so yeah.

1 minute ago, born2boogie said:

I decided to start the ordering process but haven't completed it yet, wanted to see what everyone here thought first. I don't even live in LA but man....if it was them...

It's like those old Surprise bags. Will you get something cool, or just Candy Corn? Man, would you have a good time regardless? 

• Like 1

Imagine being able to say you saw the actual GNR for $20 when other people are paying the thousands. It's quite crazy. For as quiet as the band is being the whole process is a surprising amount of fun. All kinds of crazy rumours and "what if" situations. 

Not sure if someone noticed, but they used the exact same hastag as in the Adler-cancellation-and-big-announcement-coming-soon post.

Just now, emybdc said:

However, it's very weird that there is a tribute band with the name of a former band. 

It's not the same, it's Hollywood Roses

• Like 2

While it could still be a joke, I find it hard to fathom how they would use a legit bands (albeit a tribute band) name and logo to advertise a show, and have it end up being the real Guns N' Roses.

Seems like the Whiskey just tried to build hype with the Gn'R hashtag and all.

I feel slightly insulted for almost falling for it.

• Like 1