Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

If you go to the Whisky Facebook under the Hollywood Roses post. There's a bunch of comments about how this is an April fools joke and it's really a surprise (GNR) show, and on every comment that says that the Whisky has "liked" it! I agree legally they would probably violate the Vegas contract of being billed as the first show in 23 years not to mention Coachella proximity. The Whisky is just covering it's ass by saying it's not guns. I live in Vegas and I'm going. My gut says it's them! Worst case scenario fun weekend in LA and drinks at the Rainbow, pay my respects to LEMMY. Best case ROCK AND ROLL HISTORY!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Personally, I don't care if Vegas is first or not but I do get how some people would get upset.  

I'd almost rather they play a small show before Vegas. That way we get them slightly warmed up. Plus if this Whiskey gig happens and it's for friends /family then AXS/T-mobile won't be breaking any promises since the first time the public can see them live will be in Vegas.

Edited by Subtle Signs

If Adler is involved.... I think that most of the show will have  Frank, the last two songs before the encore with Sorum, You Could be Mine  (He is waaaay too quiet) and the encore Adler (IZZY Hopefully) Mr Brownstone, 14 Years (If Izzy is involved)  Rocket Queen and Paradise City for the finish.... would be cool but who knows

4 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

If Adler is involved.... I think that most of the show will have  Frank, the last two songs before the encore with Sorum, You Could be Mine  (He is waaaay too quiet) and the encore Adler (IZZY Hopefully) Mr Brownstone, 14 Years (If Izzy is involved)  Rocket Queen and Paradise City for the finish.... would be cool but who knows

The whole show should have Steven. Like that Call Ashba and Fink and let Slash play the last 3 songs. 

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The whole show should have Steven. Like that Call Ashba and Fink and let Slash play the last 3 songs. 

would be cool but don't see that happening. The line up will be Axl Slash Duff Fortus and Frank ... but for Vegas i do see Steven and Izzy being some part involved, but not full members as i don't think they done 2 -3 hour gigs in a long while 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

would be cool but don't see that happening. The line up will be Axl Slash Duff Fortus and Frank ... but for Vegas i do see Steven and Izzy being some part involved, but not full members as i don't think they done 2 -3 hour gigs in a long while 

I for one don't care if they play the Whisky before Vegas. my reason for going is because I have wanted to see Axl with Slash FOR SO LONG! and Duff too. if Izzy and Steven are there I may not survive but what a way to go. I just want to go to a kick ass concert with all the members in good form, have a great time and fulfill a dream. I just want April 8 to come faster, it seems like time has been crawling by  since I ordered my tix on Jan 19th!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I for one don't care if they play the Whisky before Vegas. my reason for going is because I have wanted to see Axl with Slash FOR SO LONG! and Duff too. if Izzy and Steven are there I may not survive but what a way to go. I just want to go to a kick ass concert with all the members in good form, have a great time and fulfill a dream. I just want April 8 to come faster, it seems like time has been crawling by  since I ordered my tix on Jan 19th!

Yes, to be fair i think cause its Axl and Slash together again, that is the draw thats got everyone excited..... not saying everyone, but most will say that. My mates only like a few hits, not really fans but they do know Axl and Slash. 

15 hours ago, rft2003 said:

So I'm new here and have been following this for a while. I live in Vegas and bought tickets for Adler 2 months ago. I thought it would be a warm up show then and did up until I received this email. I think it is really screwed up how the Whisky played this whole thing and got people excited and buying tickets for what is just a cover band. I also emailed the GM and Michael Maglieri and told them I'm from Vegas booked hotel and they said it's just the tribute band. Here's the email I received from the Whisky about an hour or so after I bought the Hollywood Roses tickets. Pretty cut and dry. 

image.png

This email looks like TB called them and told them to stop hinting it is GN'R.

That guy from Atlanta was also reached out and told to hold it until they decide time is right.

It could be the real GN'R playing and TB telling The Whiskey to not make a lot of buzz, or it could be TB telling The Whiskey they should not promote the Cover Band making it pass for real GN'R.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Imagine you are front row at the Whiskey and instead of these Hollywood Rose Jabroni's ,out walk the AFD 5,they launch into It's So Easy and after that Axl says,"Well,were you expecting someone else? "

"WELL YOU WANTED SOMEONE ELSE BUT THEY COULDN'T MAKE IT!!!..."

• Like 3

Were they honestly tricking people into thinking GNR were playing.... And then when people show up, it's a tribute band?? Wow haha, surely not.... Something ain't quite right here. 

Also, "that we know of" hmm. 

• Like 2

The Whisky website just updated the April 1st show with support bands now. Interesting that it's "SOLD OUT"! If the Whisky  created all these rumors from the start with the Adler cancellation, the stay tuned for big announcement post, a week before guns n roses plays their show in Vegas, and then books a guns tribute band and sell it out because of this all. Then a once legendary club has turned into something very sad and pathetic! Talk about scamming people! For their sake I hope a surprise happens because I sure wouldn't want to be a tribute band on that night! I will be there so I will report here. 

image.png

• Like 1