Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

If the Troubadour went through all this trouble and creativity (G irl R ock ) to hide this, there is zero chance they leak it now unless they are ready for it to be leaked.  You can bet anything they probably were getting emails and phone calls since 5 AM about this thread once we finally blew the lid off of it.

:lol:

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

If any confirmation on a show tomorrow is going to come via any of the band's social media, I doubt that would happen until tomorrow (not today).  If the blabber mouth source is accurate and tickets may be available tomorrow there will be no confirmation until that time.

Just now, dalsh327 said:

None of those venues would "tease" a surprise appearance because they know a huge crowd would show up and have to call cops in, they might do it the day of the show. 

That is a great point. Besides that, the tickets on this are likely invitation only for the most part. Big shot Hollywood people, big shot music industry people, etc. Could be an epic "A List" gathering across the board. Hopefully Axl brings his 2010 voice at least. If he does, this thing will be an awesome gig and a great moment in rock history. Record it for Blu-ray with camera shots of the various celebrities in the crowd, etc.

9 hours ago, paranoyd androyd said:

hah, don't remember that, but wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of subterfuge.

did you go or live in the city at the time?

Mill Valley... and NO- it is my biggest GnR regret. I went back and forth for days about going. My gut said "Go, go, go..."

But I didn't :drool: There was a Doors cover band around at that time and I assumed it was them... Decided I didn't want to go all the way into

the city to see fake Jim Morrison. In retrospect (being older and wiser now) that cover band would never have been booked into a place that big....

Oh, the follies of youth :wacko: