Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

7 minutes ago, schnoogans37 said:

Adler cancelled on March 21.  The Girl Rock event is there on March 23.  If you look at March 13 however, all of the other events are on the calendar - but April 1 is blank.  No event.  So this event was added right around the same time Adler cancelled and was the only event on their April calendar added that late.

Strangely convenient timing. I think if anyone here is in LA tomorrow they should be hanging out near The Troubadour...

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Am I an idiot? Because to me it looks like they are counting down to April 2nd. They posted the 3 days left tweet on March 30th.

That's Girl Rock Camp and Lady Rock.  We tweeted them last night and they said they are not playing the Troubadour on Friday and that their event is over the weekend with the main event being on Sunday at another location. They CONFIRMED they will not be at the Troubadour on Friday. 

You can call the Troubadour all day and pretend to be from Rolling Stone,Metal Edge,Metal Sludge,Headbanger's Ball ,CNN,MyGnr or anywhere else and they aren't gonna tell you diddlysquat. If you want guaranteed admittance you better marry a Lebeis family member within the next 24 hours.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

You can call the Troubadour all day and pretend to be from Rolling Stone,Metal Edge,Metal Sludge,Headbanger's Ball ,CNN,MyGnr or anywhere else and they aren't gonna tell you diddlysquat. If you want guaranteed admittance you better marry a Lebeis family member within the next 24 hours.

Is Vanessa still single?

• Like 1

Wow, you woke up guys and the plot jumped forward with a speed of light. :lol:

Anyway everything seems to point that it is going to be GNR at the Troubadour. That is amazing! And also I consider them playing as Girl Rock of all possible names quite funny and their kind of joke. :heart:

Aaaa, it is all finally acrtually really happening! YES!

And as for phone recordings - well, if I were at any of those shows I'm not sure I'd do that, probably just bits and pieces. Because, first of all, I'm really shit at that and, secondly, I would probably be to excited to be able to. But any individual ready and willing to sacrifice will have my gratitute forever :headbang:

....still hoping this isn't GnR because I'm going to be super jealous and I want to be April 8 their actual first show. But if it is GnR I hope my friend who lives in Hollywood can make it, she bought tickets for the Whisky just in case.

Calls made, messages left, emails left...  I wait.

Some would say they wont say anything while we see I have a way of getting info without being obvious at all.  If you ask is GNR playing?  Your not gonna get answers lol

Edited by gunsguy

For what it's worth and I'm sure it means nothing, GNR just sent me a nightrain email and closed it with "see you in Vegas". Not "see you soon", which would have really got me wondering lol

Edited by KiernanProud
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Yeah, I sent em an email too. I don't have much hope, but 100% of the shots you don't take will never score.

Too many emails will makes Them wont tells Us :lol:

Just now, gunsguy said:

The other option is there is no show.  That is still on the table :)

True. But We will see.... Anything can happens with Guns N' Roses.... The unpredictable Band