Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 hours ago, MichelleRenee said:

Nope!! I was so dumb not to just go last night when we knew about the line at tower and only a few people were in it. I had a conference in Pasadena for work and I was afraid I would get in trouble if I didn't go. During a break I drove down but I was about 60 people too far back. I got a shirt and briefing considered going back and trying to work my way in somehow, but didn't, even considered going to the whisky (bunch of people I know are there) and one of my students' dads is in and I saw him get his wristband ???. But he will give me every detail. Plus he never saw them before. So that's awesome for him. (He's too young) 

Aw, sorry to hear that :(

Well, just hang out here with the rest of us, I'm sure we'll get news here throughout the night.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

So I guess the Coachella radius obligation got thrown out. I figured this morning when The Troubadour first put up the sign that said "Not In This Lifetime" that maybe they would use that as the band name tonight. But tickets say GN'R on them. Coachella probably couldn't care less. That thing is a sellout and would have been a sellout even if GN'R wasn't part of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

As far as lineup goes, Steven has been confirmed to be there by many people. 

ive been watching every video and reading every article and havent seen one person say they've seen him.