Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

6 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

So I guess the Coachella radius obligation got thrown out. I figured this morning when The Troubadour first put up the sign that said "Not In This Lifetime" that maybe they would use that as the band name tonight. But tickets say GN'R on them. Coachella probably couldn't care less. That thing is a sellout and would have been a sellout even if GN'R wasn't part of it. 

Coachella has already sold tickets.  This won't affect anything at this point.  

2 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

D We should get a set list as its happening right? Considering anyone outside the venue could hear what they're playing?

I considered just going down and seeing if I can sit in the alley. Lol. But I didn't feel like trying to park. 

Guys I heard Slash is pulling the same shit that he tried back in 2002, showing up to a Guns N' Roses gig with a guitar and thinking he will be able to play on stage!  Lol Chinese Democracy starts now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Why did downzy post a picture from 1986 in that picture thread?:lol: The guy who posted that was trolling

Thanks!  Fixed.  I'm mostly on my own right now so working quickly.