Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, alfierose said:

Morning mygnr.

Trying to catch up. Anyone give me a summary. Is Axl in the building yet?

We heard from a person in line that he saw Axl in good shape, white shirt and jeans cracking jokes with slash :) and it's heavily implied that a soundcheck featured his live voice so yes, most likely!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He CAN speak English but he chose to Periscope in Spanish because he can. What is your problem with that? A lot of GNR fans speak Spanish and what the guy is saying it is informative, entertaining and he's going out of his ways to get a glimpse of the band.

Learn Spanish if you want to have more information options.

A lot of GNR fans speak spanish are you kidding me with this argument? guess what? more GNR fans speak english than spanish, if you wanna periscope an important event for the world and you dont choose the language most people can understand you're a dumb moron and it's a great annoyance for a TON of people.

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Morning mygnr.

Trying to catch up. Anyone give me a summary. Is Axl in the building yet?

They are all at the building, they were rehearsing, theres a little clip of Live and Let Die, people got inside, they banned the phones, they were given some nice looking tickets, and well...now we're waiting.

• Like 2

Don't you guys think Izzy will be there? All this twitter activity and he wouldn't even acknowledge the show announced today i.e. "good luck to the boys tonight" or anything? He's either there or he's extremely bitter.

21 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I really think they can save Rock N' Roll.  This could end being a lot bigger than anyone expects if all goes well.

Really the best bet out there. A new album with some great songs and a killer tour......could be a start of something big. 

Its too bad they can't find a couple young up and coming bands do take with them to "break" them out. 

Skid Row got their big break by opening for Bon Jovi. 

Gnr could start a rock revolution. But they need a couple young bands to keep the ball rolling. Alice in Chains and The Cult aren't those bands. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He CAN speak English but he chose to Periscope in Spanish because he can. What is your problem with that? A lot of GNR fans speak Spanish and what the guy is saying it is informative, entertaining and he's going out of his ways to get a glimpse of the band.

Learn Spanish if you want to have more information options.

my problem is that people who speak spanish and protuguese think that EVERYBODY understands them... they should learn english not the rest of the world should learn spanish. I get that a lot of people speak spanish and portuguese but english is a world language, spanish/portuguese is not

That's why

FYI i speak other languages than english and english is not my native language so don't give me this shit

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1