Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

you actually like yourself with 3 more accounts?

dude, are you for real? :lol:

HUEHUEHUEHUE

..Err what? This is the only account I have and I've had it since 2005, you think only one person disagrees with what you said? lmao get fucking real.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Dont you realize this person is just a regular guy, not a reporter broadcasting for the CNN??? He can Periscope in fuckiin' ARAMEO for fuck's sake. Stop being such an ungrateful asshole and let people live their lives as they choose. He's not your servant.

And learn some Spanish if it bothers you so much!

Thumbs up! If we were able to learn english why don't you learn spanish? In the other hand, admins here were telling me to speak english just because a few words later... so you people really can't say a thing about this great guy broadcasting as he wants. Mostly, because this is his channel and yes, he's rules too.

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 1

Guys I'm out of controll, My feelings are disturbed. I can't feel anymore. This is unbelieble.. I mean I'm 25 years old... I never saw Axl and Slash on stage together.. I saw GN'R in 2012 and Slash in 2012 & 2015... but together.. I mean.. I'm nervous... Guys I'm sorry.. my behaviour is strange. Need a Energy Drink

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Ok just putting this out there but I think 'Diamond Dave' might be an attention seeking leech who makes shit up

He is.  I've seen him out and about over the years at shows.  There's a million like him out here in Hollywood.