Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

A lot of GNR fans speak spanish are you kidding me with this argument? guess what? more GNR fans speak english than spanish, if you wanna periscope an important event for the world and you dont choose the language most people can understand you're a dumb moron and it's a great annoyance for a TON of people.

Are u serious?

12 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

A lot of GNR fans speak spanish are you kidding me with this argument? guess what? more GNR fans speak english than spanish, if you wanna periscope an important event for the world and you dont choose the language most people can understand you're a dumb moron and it's a great annoyance for a TON of people.

Dont you realize this person is just a regular guy, not a reporter broadcasting for the CNN??? He can Periscope in fuckiin' ARAMEO for fuck's sake. Stop being such an ungrateful asshole and let people live their lives as they choose. He's not your servant.

And learn some Spanish if it bothers you so much!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Really the best bet out there. A new album with some great songs and a killer tour......could be a start of something big. 

Its too bad they can't find a couple young up and coming bands do take with them to "break" them out. 

Skid Row got their big break by opening for Bon Jovi. 

Gnr could start a rock revolution. But they need a couple young bands to keep the ball rolling. Alice in Chains and The Cult aren't those bands. 

Hey I'm 18 and in a rock band you guys would probably like. If you wanna get us on a GN'R tour be my guest!

www.facebook.com/concretegods

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

anyone think they are banning the phones because a new song is gunna be played?

More realistic is that if axl doesn't sound his best (which is quite possible), they don't want shit YouTube videos hitting the net the night before tickets for the whole tour go on sale.

also if they are professionally recording it for a release, that's a good reason as well.

Edited by Stiff Competition

My theory for the phone banning is that maybe the celebrities who are there don't want to be hounded with pics and selfies the whole time?  That and the obvious that it is such a special occasion that GNR want people to actually look at what is in front of them as opposed to a fucking screen

• Like 1