04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

6 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Did someone complain about the setlist? Lol

I posted that but I could have worded it better lol. Love the songs, could do without a few(KOHD, The Seeker) But I'd like for them to add in some extra songs to spice it up every now and then, which I know they eventually will. That's all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thirdeyeuss400 said:

As great as these shows have been I kinda miss seeing Axl running around like the crazy lunatic he is...

Axl running around is great but he really needs to do do more cardio to be able to run around AND sing well. I'm perfectly okay with him sitting in place and belting these songs out like this. I hope he stays put in his throne for AXL/DC too, whether his cast is off or not.

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

Axl running around is great but he really needs to do do more cardio to be able to run around AND sing well. I'm perfectly okay with him sitting in place and belting these songs out like this. I hope he stays put in his throne for AXL/DC too, whether his cast is off or not.

I prefer Axl's running around, I'm pretty sure He will working it out somehow about His Voice when He's running

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Just a few weeks and he will be at least moving around!

It could take months or years for him to be 100% again...I had a similar injury on my foot in highschool playing basketball and it still hurts sometimes even 26 years later... But then again this is 2016 not 1986 lol.

• Like 1