07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

Do you remember when Slash and Duff traveled to London to give Axl a surprise? Turns out they just did it 'cause they were scared Axl was gonna fire them...

:facepalm::shrugs:

Grandpa Angus payed them 1 million each so that bad boy Axl wouldn't feel alone in Europe. Slash is so greedy he said 'hell yeah' and Duff is so spineless he said 'yeah whatever!'

:rofl-lol:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Grandpa Angus payed them 1 million each so that bad boy Axl wouldn't feel alone in Europe. Slash is so greedy he said 'hell yeah' and Duff is so spineless he said 'yeah whatever!'

:rofl-lol:

And Slash hugged Axl in that backstage video because Axl payed him an extra bonus :D

1 minute ago, A7X said:

You know, I don't know if the pepole hanging out on this board are all 20 and 30 year olds but you all sound like a bunch whining little bitches. I am 48 years old and as much as I like hearing everyone's feedback on the shows I resent the constant bitching about the lack of periscope access. 

Believe it or not folks there was a time when we just went to concerts without knowing what the set list was going to be and you know what we had a blast. You are are all spoiled little pricks as far as I am concerned. The constant bitching every night about Axl not having enough rasp or his clean voice is gone is getting real old. Guys  this is is not 1988, if your expecting them to sound like that band every night you are dilousional. Another thing I see a lot of is, I guess Duff and Slash are just giving in and playing CD songs. What a crock of shit, like you personally know Duff and Slash.

i was at the Philly show and it was an unforgettable night. It ranks up there with the show I saw in Hearshey when they were in their prime. Just be glad they are back together and giving their all every night. 

I hate all the easy access that is available every night, sorry you all missed out at the excitement of not knowing everything before you go to a concert. 

You can all rip me now but I really don't give a shit.

I'm with ya...too much fuckin bitching...they're playing great shows...just enjoy...damn! 

• Like 3