08/22/16 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

downzy

1 hour ago, melonhead87 said:

Too bad they didn't do one for Las Vegas :/

Well technically speaking the April dates weren't apart of the NITL tour, that's how I see it anyhow, so makes sense that the merch doesn't include them. 

Small miracle really in hindsight as this tour benefitted from the time it took Axl to recover and get out the chair. 

Mission complete!

18 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this was great even w/Axl's little screw up :rofl-lol:

it was actually slashs fault, the solo he wanted to start there was too early in the song, it was still 1 verse for axl to go. It looks like Axl heard his few solo notes and just assumed he himself was actually off and just let the solo go on from slash, but then slash stopped because he realized his mistake and then we ended up with a while of no vocals and no solo lol:lol:. This is what happens when they dont rehearse songs enough

• Like 1

thought last night was weakest axl performance of the 3 socal shows.  but slash stepped it up to compensate and axl still mustered out some vintage howls and growls.

all in all i'd rank them dodger2 (everything from civil war to end of show was incredible), dodger1 (solid show all the way through), SD (had some rough patches but wrapped up the tour in fine form)

11 minutes ago, 3po1nt0 said:

thought last night was weakest axl performance of the 3 socal shows.  but slash stepped it up to compensate and axl still mustered out some vintage howls and growls.

all in all i'd rank them dodger2 (everything from civil war to end of show was incredible), dodger1 (solid show all the way through), SD (had some rough patches but wrapped up the tour in fine form)

Axl missed some cues and partially bc the band missed a few themselves on a couple of songs. I think Axl may have been listening to more ACDC this week to get ready for next week and just blanked a couple times. But I'm waiting for some video of Twat and those ending screams were vicious 

nevermind here it is

weird how he switched voices at 1:40...I like that voice 

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2