*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

On 4/25/2022 at 9:52 PM, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Anyone seen the Funko/Walmart exclusive 'Appetite For Destruction' package?

I got one today. It's heavy! $39.88 from Walmart is a good deal. Saw one for Queen's 'Greatest Hits' also.

See the source image

Wish they’d done Appetite-era figures rather than just a rehash of the ones they’ve already released.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sploit said:

Would be nice to see a shirt respresenting the actual current lineup rather than a reprint of the AFD cross. Some of the other shirts look cool though.

Don't believe there's been any "current" line-up merch since 2010ish when there was the characacture tee that had the nu-Guns lineup of that period tied up in mic chord, was actually pretty well done overall.

1 hour ago, hutchence said:

Are they doing "special" venue/city shirts or just the generic ones with the tour dates on the back etc ?

I am aware of the lithographs (e.g. Lisbon, Seville etc) but haven't seen the shirts yet.

I appreciate your replies ! 

Yes they have. The artwork is on the back and the logo mixed with the art on the front

• Like 1

I got a shirt in Lisbon (the classic bullet logo with tour dates in the back) and the quality is absolute shit. 

As a term of comparison, I have around five shirts from 17/18 Europe Tours and the difference is night and day. Those shirts feel like Fruit of the Loom/Guildan heavy cotton and the print is solid. 

Now, asking 45€ for this is outrageous. I've seen bootleg shirts with far superior quality for way lesser price.

Then again, bought it just for collection sake but I'd say to not expect high quality merch this time around.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, baldek said:

I got a shirt in Lisbon (the classic bullet logo with tour dates in the back) and the quality is absolute shit. 

i found the shirt in general very boring and generic. the font in the back is just lame. in general all the shirts besides the specific eventshirts, so basically all the shirts merchnando created, are shit

16 hours ago, baldek said:

As a term of comparison, I have around five shirts from 17/18 Europe Tours and the difference is night and day. Those shirts feel like Fruit of the Loom/Guildan heavy cotton and the print is solid. 

Now, asking 45€ for this is outrageous. I've seen bootleg shirts with far superior quality for way lesser price.

Then again, bought it just for collection sake but I'd say to not expect high quality merch this time around.

How about a pic?

28 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

I got this t-shirt in the Seville show. Orange is my favourite colour, so I think it's awesome, and being honest, I think all the ones that are not the usual AFD5 t-shirt are hideous and seem to be designed by some Indian kid that Fernando found on Fiverr

2022-06-08-02-24-03-724.jpg

So this was on sale at the merch stand at the gig?

Looks like they have adapted the Arian Buhler design for one of the LA shows from NITL and it also appeared for sale at H&M as a white longsleeve.

• Like 2