Fede appreciation thread

Anyone remember the dude who posted the videos on YouTube during the Tokyo 2009 gig? He gave us our first glimpse of many CD songs live, and he was just as, erm, passionate while singing along. I can't think of his name for the life of me, but Fede reminds me of him :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Anyone remember the dude who posted the videos on YouTube during the Tokyo 2009 gig? He gave us our first glimpse of many CD songs live, and he was just as, erm, passionate while singing along. I can't think of his name for the life of me, but Fede reminds me of him :lol: 

Was he called Raul? I know who you're talking about, think he said "GET IN THE RING MOTHERFUCKERS" at one point and did the "WITH YOUR ASS IN THE AIR" for YCBM

1 hour ago, Amir said:

Was he called Raul? I know who you're talking about, think he said "GET IN THE RING MOTHERFUCKERS" at one point and did the "WITH YOUR ASS IN THE AIR" for YCBM

That might be it. All the four-letter members are legendary, Luiz, Raul, Fede... :awesomeface:

Just now, Powerage5 said:

That might be it. All the four-letter members are legendary, Luiz, Raul, Fede... :awesomeface:

We need to find out some way, somehow, if Luiz is attending either of the upcoming Mexico shows.

• Like 1