Official: Axl will join AC/DC for stadium tour/US dates

ZoSoRose

The photographer that they've been using for the past few albums has travelled to Vancouver to work on the album photos etc. So it is on and rumours suggest that the album is done - still amazingly efficient guys, 1 month and they are ready. Well that is how they always have done things.

Here is also a recent pic from last week of Ang and Stevie Young. (and a random guy between em')

10342784_10152104778431175_6841173212463

Every post-bib acdc album sounds the same. How can one be better than the other?

So just to clarify, have you ever actually listened to any post Back In Black ACDC album or is this just a sweeping generalisation?

I'm not oblivious to the fact every ACDC song has a very identifiable sound, but albums like Flick Of The Switch and Fly On The Wall (just for example) don't really sound much like Back In Black much at all.

Every post-bib acdc album sounds the same. How can one be better than the other?

So just to clarify, have you ever actually listened to any post Back In Black ACDC album or is this just a sweeping generalisation?

I'm not oblivious to the fact every ACDC song has a very identifiable sound, but albums like Flick Of The Switch and Fly On The Wall (just for example) don't really sound much like Back In Black much at all.

This is true...but it must be said that Fly on the Wall is a terrible, terrible album

This is true...but it must be said that Fly on the Wall is a terrible, terrible album

It's far from their shining moment- I don't think I've listened to it since the 90s to be honest...Flick Of The Switch used to get lumped in with it unfairly

It's far from their shining moment- I don't think I've listened to it since the 90s to be honest...Flick Of The Switch used to get lumped in with it unfairly

Flick Of The Switch is great, don't know why it gets so much hate.

lol fly on the wall

The title track, Shake Your Foundations, and Sink The Pink are great. The rest of the tracks are meh.

Agree, I like Playing With Girls too.

Back In Black

Ballbreaker

Stiff Upper Lip

Black Ice

For Those About To Rock

The Razor's Edge

Flick Of The Switch

Blow Up Your Video

Fly On The Wall

Back In Black

Flick Of The Switch

Stiff Upper Lip

For Those About To Rock

Black Ice

The Razors Edge

Ballbreaker

Blow Up Your Video

Fly In The Wall

And fuck it, my Bon rankings:

Powerage

Highway To Hell

TNT

Dirty Deeds Done Dort Cheap

Let There Be Rock

High Voltage

• Like 1

brian:

back in black

flick of the switch

the razors edge

stiff upper lip

fly on the wall

for those about to rock

ballbreaker

blow up your video

black ice

bon:

powerage

dirty deeds done dirt cheap

highway to hell

tnt

high voltage

let there be rock

brian:

back in black

flick of the switch

the razors edge

stiff upper lip

fly on the wall

for those about to rock

ballbreaker

blow up your video

black ice

bon:

powerage

highway to hell

tnt

high voltage

let there be rock

Seriously, you think Black Ice is the worst Brian album? I think it's got some killer songs, but it does have some filler. All in all I think it was a solid effort though.

brian:

back in black

flick of the switch

the razors edge

stiff upper lip

fly on the wall

for those about to rock

ballbreaker

blow up your video

black ice

bon:

powerage

highway to hell

tnt

high voltage

let there be rock

Seriously, you think Black Ice is the worst Brian album? I think it's got some killer songs, but it does have some filler. All in all I think it was a solid effort though.

i really didnt like black ice at all, minus a couple of songs. as for ballbreaker i still like the album it is solid.

My god, what happened to Angus in the last 3 or so years? :lol:

From all the pics I have seen, to me he does not really look at all different than during the last tour. Sure he had some dye added to his hair and stuff but other than that he looks good and especially in the pics he seems to be in great spirits and that promises good things.

AC/DC insiders say that the recording is done! In six weeks - the same amount of time was used with Black Ice. Hey Axl, take a few tips from these down to earth no bullshit rockers. Also the insiders say that the album is great, but I guess we'll see somewhere around october-november.

Black Ice was a great great album. I hope and know actually that the quality will continue. The songs are written by the brothers and I am sure that they wanted to give their all and do it for Mal. Can't wait.

When should we get an announcement?

I'll probably have to sit the tour out unless I get a job. I am thrilled I saw them on the Black Ice Tour though, AC/DC was an important one to cross off my list :headbang:

Pretty excited about a new album, though!

When should we get an announcement?

I'll probably have to sit the tour out unless I get a job. I am thrilled I saw them on the Black Ice Tour though, AC/DC was an important one to cross off my list :headbang:

Pretty excited about a new album, though!

Black Ice was announced in late August for a late October release IIRC.

since I love lists....

Bon:

Powerage

Highway To Hell

Dirty Deeds

Let There Be Rock

TNT

High Voltage

Brian:

Back In Black

Flick Of The Switch

For Those About To Rock