07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

I think now we've come to a point where the band is doing so great live that we just know they're gonna put on an amazing show, so we have nothing else to bitch about but the setlist LOL

I'd love to see some changes, hoping tonight is the night! #TeamSlither

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 1

I've been lurking on this forum for a little while now, but I want to join in the chatter! They've been killing it thus far and I can't wait until my turn in Houston. 

With this being the 2nd night in Chicago, I'm so excited to see what changes they've made to their setlist. I would love if they played Back Off Bitch, So Fine, Right Next Door To Hell, Street of Dreams, Dead Horse, Perfect Crime, There Was A Time, 14 Years, there are just so many options! Can they just play everything?? Lol 

Edited by GNRfanJen

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

I think now we've to a point where the band is doing so great live that we just know they're gonna put on an amazing show, so we have nothing else to bitch about but the setlist LOL

I'd love to see some changes, hoping tonight is the night! #TeamSlither

Im pretty sure theyre gonna play slither in toronto as a tribute to scott. Taking into consideration thats the last place he performed live

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

What has? Saying what our personal preferences are? Are we back to Chinese Democracy? lol

No....just saying people get all bent out of shape now when you state your opinion if it varies from theirs.  At any rate, so from the scopes, they removed the back of the seats on the floor and closed the upper two levels on the left side of the stage as you look at it.  Everything else is open.  

Edited by tsinindy

Well, it's 4:30 over here so I'm going to miss this one, but it's great to see mygnrforum in top shape, slamming down the band and each other before the show's even began. Feels right, somehow.:lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, danijel00 said:

#teamIwillenyojwhatevertheyplay

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

We all will, obviously. Just saying what I'd like to see ;)

I don't know... they decide to do the entire show full of Mary had a Little Lamb or Itsy Bitsy Spider I might not enjoy it.