07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

4 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

What are the chances they will play Slither or Perfect Crime tonight? I will be annoyed if they keep set list the same! 

Nobody knows.  I would say this, though, they will definitely play My Michelle and Patience tonight.

4 minutes ago, OutTaGetMesomeNightrain said:

There's still hardly anyone here!   But so far the people that are here are great.   

And dem shirts doe

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg?

oh fuck them, I am gonna have to spend another $40 on a shirt?

I have no idea how all of you people who are waiting on the line to go in the pit do it, I mean you are getting their early and you are not leaving your spot until midnight tonight? don't you have to take a piss?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I have just noticed your signature...How does it feel knowing you are gonna attend 5 MORE shows!!:drool: If I may ask how come your first time seeing Guns came in 2011? 

I was 13 in 2006 so going to concerts was a little harder ?

24 minutes ago, OutTaGetMesomeNightrain said:

There's still hardly anyone here!   But so far the people that are here are great.   

And dem shirts doe

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

Tell Elias, Michelle, Danielle and Ricky that Tyler says Hi! ?

18 minutes ago, k12 said:

I have no idea how all of you people who are waiting on the line to go in the pit do it, I mean you are getting their early and you are not leaving your spot until midnight tonight? don't you have to take a piss?

I don't.   Once I got my spot I don't leave.  

Actually, it's never been a problem.  Weird maybe?

3 minutes ago, froghat said:

People in  the pits wear a diaper to the show and urinate in them so they don't have to leave 

Do they really do that? I have always wondered what they do in festivals cause like there is hardly any space to move. 

2 minutes ago, froghat said:

People in  the pits wear a diaper to the show and urinate in them so they don't have to leave 

I remember seeing GNR at House of Blues in 2012, someone took a piss in a water bottle and just dumped it on the floor as it was packed in like sardines in that place and if you left your spot there was a 0% chance you were going to get it back

I just make sure I've got to the bathroom at least an hour or so before doors open. I've never had a problem during a show with having to go to the bathroom or anything.

I usually only eat in the mornings of shows and sparingly drink water throughout the day. It's not that difficult.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I agree, I actually prefer it to Patience, I just think they'll swap them like they did in Vegas and Coachella. It'd be cool if they threw UTLH into the encore at some point too.

I hope for, So Fine. One In A Million. Dead Horse. Since I Dont Have You. Could be cool with some new songs.