07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

14 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't think ALL of UYI were filmed.  For example, I'm not sure Deer Creek night 1 was, but night 2 obviously was.  I haven't seen anything from either Alpine Valley shows that were just a few days prior to the Deer Creek shows and there's lots of other shows from that tour where we have not seen anything.  But, maybe they literally filmed anything, don't know.  

If I remember correctly there was a pro shot version of Mr Brownstone released from Alpine Valley but that Is all I can recall seeing from those shows.

6 minutes ago, ironmt said:

If I remember correctly there was a pro shot version of Mr Brownstone released from Alpine Valley but that Is all I can recall seeing from those shows.

You are correct, I should have done a bit more research before speaking....I found Mr. Brownstone and 14 years from the Alpine Valley 05/24/1991 show.   Nothing from the 05/25 show.  Here's 14 years:

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You are correct, I should have done a bit more research before speaking....I found Mr. Brownstone and 14 years from the Alpine Valley 05/24/1991 show.   Nothing from the 05/25 show.  Here's 14 years:

Appreciate the video, first time seeing It.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Please post periscope links for tonight's show if y'all fine any.

Just hang out in here Alex, the scopes come and go all night long...we'll get you hooked up.  Chat room does a good job of that too.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This video is from Stockholm 08/17/91 not from Alpine Valley, they didn't played 14 Years on the Alpine Valley gigs. :P

• Like 1