07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Did they play My Michelle in Mexico? I know they swapped Coma for TWAT and one of the encore songs for Yesterdays. I'm guessing tonight they do Patience instead of Don't Cry, Yesterdays instead of the Seeker, and something will replace Coma (maybe 2 songs? Nice Boys and My Michelle would be cool).

Okay I dug out the set list.

They switched out Attitude for New Rose. Coma for There was a Time. Civil War for My Michelle. then for the encore played Don't Cry when the day before they played Patience. And they added Yesterdays. 

I hope they play Yesterdays.

3 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

They switched out Attitude for New Rose. Coma for There was a Time. Civil War for My Michelle. then for the encore played Don't Cry when the day before they played Patience. And they added Yesterdays. 

I would be happy with all of this. Add slither too lol

41 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

@SEPTEM ...I love you man.  I'm officially labelling you the most biased GnR fan in the world :)

And for those not familiar, I'm not being a dick here, SEPTEM and I talk on Line App from time to time.  He's a good dude.

Are you saying they're not the greatest band in the world ?  lol   

8 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Coma for There was a Time.

Blasphemy! Must have been the show they played 4 CD songs? Terrible.. Just terrible..

2 minutes ago, froghat said:

There's even pit tickets left for tonight. Sad! 

There are PIT tickets left for both Foxboro shows.. 

On my way from St.Louis to Chi-town for the show tonight. A buddy of mine from college called last night with an extra ticket and so here I come. This will be shown number two for me...I was at Detroit also. Hope we see some changes to the set list tonight ...we'll be in A2 row 8

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If they would drop the price in half, there would be one less and I'd get in my car and make the three hour drive up there.  

Floor seats for $127.  Just grab one of them and get upgraded when you get there.

5 minutes ago, gnrliveson0421 said:

Are iPads allowed or bags I have an iPad mini I would love to use to periscope tonight much easier to hold. Plus I'd like a small draw string bag to carry it in

Man... Just enjoy the show orbfilm with a cell phone. Ipads are distracting and ridicolous imo

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sanity_lost said:

They've been crushing Civil War the last few shows so I hope they don't swap that out, but TWAT for Coma, Patience for Don't Cry, Yesterdays for the Seeker, and maybe throw in UTLH or Perfect Crime somewhere in the set to make up for the time difference between TWAT and Coma. That would be pretty fucking awesome...

17 minutes ago, gnrliveson0421 said:

Are iPads allowed or bags I have an iPad mini I would love to use to periscope tonight much easier to hold. Plus I'd like a small draw string bag to carry it in

don't do it man lol just watch the band, you can rewatch on crappy mobile videos, but you'll never again hear that same show through the loudspeakers again, or feel the heat from the pyro... or get Slash's highly acidic sweat on you when he's really rockin out.

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Doesn't matter, I still need to be there early or my anxiety will act up :tongue2:

I have just noticed your signature...How does it feel knowing you are gonna attend 5 MORE shows!!:drool: If I may ask how come your first time seeing Guns came in 2011? 

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

I have just noticed your signature...How does it feel knowing you are gonna attend 5 MORE shows!!:drool: If I may ask how come your first time seeing Guns came in 2011? 

Because he was still a baby face in 2006 :tongue2: