07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

If it makes better music and Perla isn't around I am all in lol

I wanna add...after reading your post again.  Go with your homie, seriously.  Your wife won't be all into it and understand the emotions you'll experience.  But, your boy will.  No offense to her, but she probaby doesn't really want to go either, so if it doesn't cause any major problems, tell her to find something to do that night and go with your bro and you'll dig it the most.  

1 minute ago, Ak1nney said:

I love the people that shit on Fortus getting a few minutes to solo. The dude gets like 3 mins in a 3 hour set.

I don't mind him getting some solo time it just shouldn't be 3 minutes during KOHD.  So many other spots he could get solos in. 

1 minute ago, GNRmello77 said:

well then it is even better to go with a friend who does understand right? ;) i think you want this to be a great experience and something to cherish forever! make it the best day for yourself the way you want it to be :headbang:

Yeah he saw them in 88 and 89. I was a baby. We have laughed for years and everyone we work with say he never left the 80s but he is a cool guy with kids my age. I even put $100 toward his pit ticket after selling my nightrain presale seats lol. He is who I should go with for sure lol. He has random old ass t's people are paying $300 on Ebay for and he is going to wear at least one.

• Like 1