GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Let the man sleeps where he wants, probably @Blackstar is right, he would want to avoid things like Slash and Duff inviting him to lunch with their partners and kids.

Remember how he took Sasha to see Duff and Susan that one time? he's obviously uncomfortable being the single friend if he took her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Let the man sleeps where he wants, probably @Blackstar is right, he would want to avoid things like Slash and Duff inviting him to lunch with their partners and kids.

Remember how he took Sasha to see Duff and Susan that one time? he's obviously uncomfortable being the single friend if he took her.

He might also want to party in his room with intelligent models :lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, giuls said:

He doesn't need to stay in a different hotel not to go for lunch. And I dont think he has a problem being single. In fact I think hes very fine with that. Also dont think their women bother him, so i dont find this argument valid in the least.

But what killuridols wrote about his hotel being less accessible for the fans seems to make sense. I can understand not wanting thousands of Argentinian nutters scream under your windows all day long, especially if you sleep during the day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Asia said:

He doesn't need to stay in a different hotel not to go for lunch. And I dont think he has a problem being single. In fact I think hes very fine with that. Also dont think their women bother him, so i dont find this argument valid in the least.

But what killuridols wrote about his hotel being less accessible for the fans seems to make sense. I can understand not wanting thousands of Argentinian nutters scream under your windows all day long, especially if you sleep during the day.

It's not that he has a problem being single, it's that single people may want to pass their time differently than family men. And yes, him wanting to avoid the fans makes sense too.

We also have to be realistic about their current relationship. It seems to be amicable, but they are not buddies who would hang out together all day.

28 minutes ago, Asia said:

Have you ever tried being the only single one in a group of couples? because i had a period like that in my group of friends and even if i liked my friends' partners i felt awkward sometimes anyway, i was very much fine being single, btw, you add to the mix the kids Axl doesn't know well and it wouldn't be ideal.

Sure, he could always refuse everytime but why risks potentially hurting feelings with them insisting because Axl is there and they should do something together so they can bond. 

it's one thing hearing him saying he's uncomfortable and going away and another him being there and doing things on his own, rejecting their eventual propositions because he feels uncomfortable, it would sting even knowing he's just uneasy and it's not a snub.

Im sure it wasn't just one reason and the hotel being secluded has had his weight on his choice but i dont blame him if he didnt want  to be around couples or to feel like they would have other interests than his so it's better to be alone so he could relax without feeling awkward, i would do the same in this situation tbh.

Edited by giuls

This tour however lasts since April and now he would suddenly feel uncomfortable with their families? I dont think so.

Also we dont know if they hang out together or not but we saw them at a party Axl made, we saw Slash visiting him both in Europe and the USA, we see them sticking mostly together at airports, so I wouldnt be so certain to say they dont see one another outside the shows or that they dont spend time together.

11 minutes ago, Asia said:

This tour however lasts since April and now he would suddenly feel uncomfortable with their families? I dont think so.

Also we dont know if they hang out together or not but we saw them at a party Axl made, we saw Slash visiting him both in Europe and the USA, we see them sticking mostly together at airports, so I wouldnt be so certain to say they dont see one another outside the shows or that they dont spend time together.

They did all these things, but it's not like they went out together every day. They also didn't always travel together, for example Slash and Duff weren't present at the gun incident on the Canadian border. We also don't know if they were staying at the same hotels in the US. In Lima though they all were at the same hotel.

53 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It's not that he has a problem being single, it's that single people may want to pass their time differently than family men. And yes, him wanting to avoid the fans makes sense too.

We also have to be realistic about their current relationship. It seems to be amicable, but they are not buddies who would hang out together all day.

I fail to see why this is such a big deal..lol 

Axl has always been more of a lone wolf type of guy. This has always been the case, during good and bad times. people need to stop making mountains out of ant hills. just relax a little..

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She's better than me, I wouldn't last 10 minutes in that crowd. Mad. 

Ditto! I'm a petite 5'1 gal who would be smushed or pushed to the ground. when I saw that video I was omg. no haha!

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

In Lima (and probably Santiago too) Axl stayed at the same hotel as the band. But now that Slash and Duff (and probably others too) are joined by their wives/families maybe he doesn't feel comfortable to stay at the same place.

Honestly I think that has a lot to do with it...I feel he is trying to be respectful and give Duff and Slash some more private time with their lady loves.

• Like 1

If they wanted private times with their ladies, they have their bedrooms for that, no need for Axl to move to another hotel, I mean seriously that is totally ridiculous.  But nevermind, I give up, lets assume that when Susan visits Duff Axl should better leave the city out of respect for their marriage :lol: End of topic, lets speak of something else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asia said:

If they wanted private times with their ladies, they have their bedrooms for that, no need for Axl to move to another hotel, I mean seriously that is totally ridiculous.  But nevermind, I give up, lets assume that when Susan visits Duff Axl should better leave the city out of respect for their marriage :lol: End of topic, lets speak of something else.

Ok....since it is your suggestion, feel free to start the next topic. 

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/slashs-estranged-wife-humiliated-after-guns-n-roses-rocker-denies-their-13-year-marriage-1589362

"The estranged wife of Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash has responded to his claims that their marriage was not valid. Perla Ferrar, who is in the midst of divorcing the musician, says she feels "humiliated" after Slash reportedly filed court documents alleging that she was already married when they wed in 2001."

Guess she forgot how many times she did things that humiliated Slash and their kids ... wonder why Perla thought that she is welcome backstage at a GNR Concert. Of course Slash only wanna see their kids and not her.

Personally i dont think that Slash stands a chance. He will have to pay her, doesnt matter if she deserves it or not. Good thing is, after that he is finally free, he will earn the lost money back in no time, he will be happy with Meegan and the kids and hopefully Perla will stay out of his life for good.

• Like 3

Okay I'm late to this Axl's-not-staying-at-the-same-hotel debate.. actually I didn't want to talk about it coz I don't really care, and I know you guys want to abandon the topic already but I feeli like I want to offer my take / guess on it. Here goes...

It's possible that at the last minute someone from the band's entourage (Duff's or Slash's offsprings / or their partners / or whoever's affliated with the bandmembers) suddenly decided to follow the group and since all the rooms at the hotel were fully booked he / she had to stay separately at a different hotel..and Axl, being the nice guy he is, offered his room and he got himself another room at another hotel? :P

I know...doesn't sound likely haha. But...possibility is there.

9 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Okay I'm late to this Axl's-not-staying-at-the-same-hotel debate.. actually I didn't want to talk about it coz I don't really care, and I know you guys want to abandon the topic already but I feeli like I want to offer my take / guess on it. Here goes...

It's possible that at the last minute someone from the band's entourage (Duff's or Slash's offsprings / or their partners / or whoever's affliated with the bandmembers) suddenly decided to follow the group and since all the rooms at the hotel were fully booked he / she had to stay separately at a different hotel..and Axl, being the nice guy he is, offered his room and he got himself another room at another hotel? :P

I know...doesn't sound likely haha. But...possibility is there.

:rofl-lol:

The thing is that now rumor has it Adler is staying with Axl. He has a new boyfriend. He is cheating on Slash :fuckyou:

:P

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

:rofl-lol:

The thing is that now rumor has it Adler is staying with Axl. He has a new boyfriend. He is cheating on Slash :fuckyou:

:P

Haha if that is true then you can only imagine Adler bugging the hell out of Axl. I bet Steven would see it as some kind of BFFs sleepover party :lol:

Wouldnt he be with Slash though :question:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

In Lima (and probably Santiago too) Axl stayed at the same hotel as the band. But now that Slash and Duff (and probably others too) are joined by their wives/families maybe he doesn't feel comfortable to stay at the same place.

This. If in Lima and Santiago they stayed at the same hotel I think the reason is that with Meegan back again with Slash he felt estranged and decided to be in a different place.

5 hours ago, Asia said:

We actually dont know if they stayed or travelled together in the USA and the occasions you cited weren't with Axl and couples alone, i dont think they never hang out but it's a thing to hang out occasionally and to be together all the time because you travel together and stay together in the hotel and that require to be a little social (imagine being in a hotel with a friend and him never coming down from his room...).

It's not like it's a big deal, it doesnt make him an horrible friend or it doesn't mean now he hates them and everything is in danger because Slash is mortally offended, Slash gets it and he doesn't give a damn most probably. 

he just wants to be alone and party with intelligent models (he could have asked to be together at the more secluded hotel) that's not a conspiracy, let him relax how he wants :lol: it doesn't impact the band imo.

(I have already typed out everything before i saw your response to @marlingrl03 and i'm sending mine anyway because i did it on my phone, it's  not about respect imo, if it wasn't clear)

42 minutes ago, starlight said:

This. If in Lima and Santiago they stayed at the same hotel I think the reason is that with Meegan back again with Slash he felt estranged and decided to be in a different place.

Well We know that Erin wouldn't mind to be there with him. But he decided otherwise. His loss, his stupidity if he still feel "Estranged" :shrugs:

• Like 1