I am an idiot!.. Videos/pictures of you being an idiot...

Snake-Pit

Be it fail, foolishness/pratting about, stoned, drunk, vexed, happy; WHATEVER... Videos (preferably) or pictures you have, of you being an idiot..

I'm an idiot :lol:..

Just found it on my phone and uploaded it to YouTube.. :)

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

Be it fail, foolishness/pratting about, stoned, drunk, vexed, happy; WHATEVER... Videos (preferably) or pictures you have, of you being an idiot..

In the immortal words of Richard Pryor 'you need to lay off that narcotic n!gga, the shit done made you null and void' :lol:

4 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

I don't know why I found this as funny as I did, but your voice is funny Snakes ("after a long day of blazing"). Somehow whenever I go on vacations I also find random cats that befriend me, too :lol: Went to Mexico a year and a half ago, got drunk, found a cat wandering around and named him 'Jaguar' and he hung around with me all night at the resort :lol: (luckily I don't take videos or selfies though, I'm sure it wasn't as cool as I remember it).

6 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

Snake-Pit, you are not an idiot, you are adorable.

• Like 1

see, if you call somebody an idiot over and over again, chances are that sooner or laret he'll start creating "i'm an idiot" threads :lol:

don't be such an easy meat, Snakes! Vive la resistance!! :lol:

20 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I went walking up mountains in mid Wales on Saturday.  The last picture is why I'm an idiot. Walked for 6 hours, 13 miles in new walking boots without breaking them in first.

20160611_163818.jpg

20160611_140901.jpg

20160611_141426.jpg

20160611_143513.jpg

20150219_211013.jpg

Did you have to go that far to find sheep? It's hard to be a Welshman.

Hmm. I mostly say stupid and idiotic things.

There are a few photos from when I was 18 somewhere on Facebook of me at a party with a boy I kissed when terribly drunk, whom I wouldn't touch with a bargepole these days. 

That scenario probably applies to everyone though. :lol:

Are you smoking weed on the streets there Snake Pit? Seriously that's so rude, kids walk the streets as well.

Ugh, you are an idiot. Tourists always think, it's normal to smoke weed out in the open in Amsterdam. It's not! So annoying.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MB. said:

Are you smoking weed on the streets there Snake Pit? Seriously that's so rude, kids walk the streets as well.

Ugh, you are an idiot. Tourists always think, it's normal to smoke weed out in the open in Amsterdam. It's not! So annoying.

And voila, with that true revelation about European culture you just turned Snake-Pit against the EU.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MB. said:

I was thinking of you when he posted that! :lol:

• Like 1