Weird dreams

john lennon

I get dreams once in a while where my house is haunted. Has happened in both places I've lived since moving out. I never see anything, just hearing insanely loud foot steps coming up my stairs. Had one a few nights ago, and like all of them I try and scream in my sleep but can't. Turns out in real life while I'm dreaming this, I'm tossing and turning in my bed breathing heavily and borderline panicking until it finally was my wife up. Good times. 

Falling  dreams are fun. Used to get those as a kid all the time. Weirdest one being I was somehow in the rafters of the local arena in Winnipeg and suddenly dropped. As always, woke up right before hitting the ground. Haven't had any of those in a long ass time though. 

If you like having vivid dreams that seem plausible and realistic enough that you are sometimes confused, take the OTC memory supplement "Prevagen"  I had to stop taking it because I had to double check a few times if something happened or it was a dream.

It's hard to explain, they were so vivid and they were so plausible the were not like standard dream where you clearly knew it was a dream and not real.  No talking dogs or flying carpets....  Dreams about shit like that they announced they were fixing a road near me that was well know for potholes.

Never had a nightmare on it, not sure if it was a side effect of it or luck.  If you did, it would probably be along the lines of getting a speeding ticket on the way to work.  They were the most rational, vivid and plausible dreams I ever had.

Edited by DeadSlash

As far as normal, non prevagen induced dreams, one interesting thing that happens in my nightmares is that whenever I am faced with something really scary, like a ghost or a demon I'm scared as hell, but I charge at them EVERY time.  I never run away.  I wake up as I'm charging them.  This is not like me, if I saw a ghost, I'd run like hell, but in dreams I'm a real hardass I guess.  It's weird because I'm still terrified.  I just run at them instead of away.

Ok so I had a weird dream last night, I saw that I am at Izzy's house, which was basically my old house, so I sat on the sofa, it was just in ok condition, but the funny thing was that it had Izzy's picture printed all over it and it was written "Where's Izzy?" next to it lol.

I asked him that what is the reason why he is not not a part of a reunion, I was taking a video for proof that I actually met Izzy, but well he din't give a proper reply, then his wife also came, she looked pretty good, she looked similar to Kate Beckinsale. 

She talked to me a little, just general things, nothing related to GNR.

Then well Slash also came, I was happy to see him, I asked him why Izzy is not a part of the reunion, but he din't give a proper answer, he seemed VERY drunk. 

Then they said they need to rest/sleep, so the 3 of them went up in the bedroom, I followed them quietly, then I peeked in the bedroom, Izzy's wife was laying down in between Slash and Izzy, Slash was basically having sex with her. I was like WTF is going on, I din't say out loud, just said it in my head. 

Then well they came down, I asked Izzy if he could sing a few GNR songs, so he took his guitar, but he din't sing any song properly, he just sang one line of each GNR songs, I remember him singing 14 years and Think about you, but just one line of it, I was trying to take a video, but his wife and Slash were blocking my view.

Slash was so drunk that he just laid down on the floor, I asked him if he is ok, but he was just mumbling and telling me to lay down on the floor too. Then he got up and Izzy's wife laid down on the floor and Slash told me to lay down with her. I was like WTF is wrong with you people.

So well thats what I remember from the dream, it was so fucking weird. 

It occasionally happens to me that I ask myself whether it's real or I'm just dreaming while dreaming. Especially if it's a bad dream and I start panicking, I just ask myself is it a dream, and when I realise it is, it sort of runs through my head -why do I give a fuck when it's just a dream and calm myself down. Its pretty tripy and I think there's a name in psychology for that, but can't remember what. 

And what recently happened also is that I wasn't sure if what was really happening at that point was not a dream and I was wide awake. Something really stupid and strange happened to me (me and my best friend had to sleep on a bench, because we couldn't get into the building and it was too late to call anyone lol) and I started wondering if it was a reality or not. I seriously couldn't tell. But it might be that I didn't get enough sleep that night, because I sometimes have problems with insomnia at my early age of 20, so it could be it. At least I hope, I already have more than enough confusion in my head :lol:

Killed somebody then i ended up at some type of school/college to apply for classes and ended up hanging out with 2 chicks, one was from Estonia or some shit but she told me she was from Chicago (i was like yeah right) i spent quite some time in this setting, then i started getting real paranoid about being caught for the murder then i woke up and was kinda relived. 

it doesn't really tip the weird scale but its been a long time since i remembered so much about dream  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-08-26 at 9:48 AM, chorrada said:

I once had a dream about my mother getting her head cut off by a goat. Damn, that felt weird. I had to call her the next day to tell her about it.

I think I love you

Had an equally as strange dream the other night, actually. A bunch of horses driving cars was trying to run me over. Really odd. It was fun tho

i know that a lot of people have dreams about forgetting to study for a test in school, mine is stranger than that though. i have a recurring dream that even though i have graduated from high school i am back at another school doing senior year again. i am very worried because in this school i don't think i am going to graduate even though i already graduated at the old school. it's very strange and i don't know how to interpret it :/

been meaning to post this

Had a dream that every time i went to the grocery store these guys came in and robbed it. one time my friend thought it would be a good idea to start shooting at these guys as we fled out of the store. im like "WTF are you doing?" we manged to escape...but later im at the grocery store, again...when of course they come in ski masked up, again 

this time they recognize me and my friend. the guy tells us weve got one minute to get outta there before he sicks his pitbulls on us. i get up and jet toward the door while my friend runs the other way. i get out the door turn around and the pitbulls are on my ass, so i try to manually close the sliding doors and i do, but the pits bust through underneath and knock the door off its track.

i wake up and think "man...i should really stop going to that grocery store"  

Many of my dreams usually make no sense what-so-ever. As in I can't even explain them because everything conflicts so much. If I tell someone about a dream I had I usually only pick one tiny piece of complex weirdness. On top of that, I am not usually in my dream. I am usually someone else (male, female, doesn't matter) or floating along present as the dream happens.

If I am me in my dream and remember it really well when I wake up then I am usually trying to do something and unable to do whatever that is whether it is searching for a something, trying to call someone (damn phone just won't work, dial a number and different digits show up), trying to get to a location (walk through the last doorway to get to my destination and end up across town!) or the worst, can't find my car. Of all of them, not being able to find the car is the worst because if I am searching hard for my missing car then find it, then bad things will happen. Even as I am searching for my car my dreamself acknowledges that searching for a car in a dream means bad things will happen if I find it (at least this knowledge was present after the first missing car dream). My dreamself has an awesome memory, much better than my own. It might help that my first searching for my car dream had the worst consequences. It turned out that once I found my car I slid off an icy bridge and died. That was weird. But not the first time I died in a dream so :shrugs:

I've only known I was dreaming while I was in a dream a couple times. Usually when my dreams get too weird even for my dreamself to accept.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I had a pretty weird dream, I saw that Axl's girlfriend/wife was Blake Lively but she died, but sometimes he can see her ghost especially when he goes to someone's wedding. So he decided to make a video for November Rain 2, basically the similar thing of getting married to someone just cause he wanted to see his girlfriends ghost again.

So well I was on the set of November Rain 2, I saw Izzy there , he was dressed in white, like everything was white, from shoes to his hat. I tried to talk to him, but he was being arrogant and ignoring me, he was only talking to Duff. 

Then well Axl got married to his new girlfriend, but then the ghost of blake lively came and destroyed everything, it was scary. 

So well this is one of those dreams which I wish I had not woken up from.

I saw that Amber Heard is madly in love with me, but the problem was that her father was a part of the Mafia, so I was shit scared, but then she takes me to her penthouse, then she was half naked, she was so beautiful, but well then I woke up........FML.........

33 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I saw that Amber Heard is madly in love with me, but the problem was that her father was a part of the Mafia, so I was shit scared, but then she takes me to her penthouse, then she was half naked, she was so beautiful, but well then I woke up........FML.........

Look on the brightside, the dream might've finished with her unzipping her skin and a burly Luca Brasi-esque mafioso stepping out, who then proceeds to bum you to death.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

of course she's hot she's from Texas! yee haw!:lol: