Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

These people are such pieces of shit who do this. They are probably members on the site too. Glad the foil was sold out.I don't need to spend anymore money now anyway. Got a bunch of Christmas stuff coming up and also need to be looking for a new car soon. I have also spend way too much money on Cubs World Series stuff the last week or so lol

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

I have an extra guns roses San Diego , rocket queen lithograph from the artist with the orange I would like to see if anyone wants to trade a San Francisco lithograph for it , not for sale but might be open to trades for others guns roses litho as well, not rocket queen foil or foxboro 1 or foxboro 2 , I already have those 

Does anybody know the name of the eBay seller who has been selling fakes? I'm looking at a DC one, but he has some negative feedback that says he is a liar. That feedback was from someone else who bought a DC litho. Just curious if anybody knows. He said its guaranteed original.  I'd love to get this one, but I don't want to pay a fortune for a fake.

1 hour ago, mikeman5150 said:

Does anybody know the name of the eBay seller who has been selling fakes? I'm looking at a DC one, but he has some negative feedback that says he is a liar. That feedback was from someone else who bought a DC litho. Just curious if anybody knows. He said its guaranteed original.  I'd love to get this one, but I don't want to pay a fortune for a fake.

I assume you are looking at the one from sammyrtamar ?  I bought my DC and Houston from him.  His packaging isn't great and a couple of the edges were rougher than I'd prefer to see, but I'd be shocked if they are fake.  I have 15 lithos and there's nothing to me that suggests his are fake.

Plus the other thing, if they were fake they'd most likely show up in perfect condition, which these didn't (nothing you can see once its framed, but I was a little irritated).  If you want DC, make him an offer, he'll most likely work with you.

Edited by liqddynamite

15 hours ago, liqddynamite said:

I assume you are looking at the one from sammyrtamar ?  I bought my DC and Houston from him.  His packaging isn't great and a couple of the edges were rougher than I'd prefer to see, but I'd be shocked if they are fake.  I have 15 lithos and there's nothing to me that suggests his are fake.

Plus the other thing, if they were fake they'd most likely show up in perfect condition, which these didn't (nothing you can see once its framed, but I was a little irritated).  If you want DC, make him an offer, he'll most likely work with you.

Yeah that's the guy. The thing that seems sketchy is the number in the picture he has, was already sold to someone and they left him negative feedback, saying everything he said was a lie. I don't know, I might just go ahead and make an offer. The DC ones aren't too common.

1 minute ago, mikeman5150 said:

Yeah that's the guy. The thing that seems sketchy is the number in the picture he has, was already sold to someone and they left him negative feedback, saying everything he said was a lie. I don't know, I might just go ahead and make an offer. The DC ones aren't too common.

Listen to your self!

Don't DO IT.  Too many red flags.  Wait and get one without the worry.

3 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

He's using the same picture for each listing.  In each case, the litho I received had a different number than the pic.

Up to you of course, just giving my experiences with that seller.  I'd like to hear the story from the guy who left negative feedback but he provided no details unfortunately.  He takes returns so its a pretty small risk.

Edited by liqddynamite