Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

Google "Staples Copy and Print"

Select Custom Posters > Upload Your Own Design >Orientation > Poster Size > Upload Image

I don't know that the images are large enough not to distort on 18X24, we will probably need higher resolution images

I tried taking ZoSo's advice and was gonna make a Kobe Samurai one from the pic in this thread. It errored out and said low resolution or something. This was on Walgreens site... But I was doing it all from my iPhone, so not sure if that had anything to do with it...

28 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I tried taking ZoSo's advice and was gonna make a Kobe Samurai one from the pic in this thread. It errored out and said low resolution or something. This was on Walgreens site... But I was doing it all from my iPhone, so not sure if that had anything to do with it...

I tried the same.

I don't think the images are in high enough resolution to work on an 18X24 poster. We will have to wait and see if we can get higher res. images to make it work.

• Like 1

You guys may be able to get away using some of those to make your own, but they still likely won't come out the best quality, unfortunately. I use www.theposterplace.com (I'm in no way affiliated with them, but I've gotten a ton of stuff printed from them and the quality is always great) whenever I get images printed into posters and my general rule of thumb is 150x150 pixels per inch you want printed. So if you're getting an 18x24 inch poster printed, you'll want the image to be 2700x3600 pixels to expect the best results. Some may still come out well, but certain ones posted above will not, I can tell you that now.

For those of you who want to try your luck, I resized the Kobe picture so it could be printed as 18x24 (or smaller, obviously). Just be warned, if you do look at it zoomed in the whole way, some areas are slightly fuzzy due to enlarging it.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

You guys may be able to get away using some of those to make your own, but they still likely won't come out the best quality, unfortunately. I use www.theposterplace.com (I'm in no way affiliated with them, but I've gotten a ton of stuff printed from them and the quality is always great) whenever I get images printed into posters and my general rule of thumb is 150x150 pixels per inch you want printed. So if you're getting an 18x24 inch poster printed, you'll want the image to be 2700x3600 pixels to expect the best results. Some may still come out well, but certain ones posted above will not, I can tell you that now.

For those of you who want to try your luck, I resized the Kobe picture so it could be printed as 18x24 (or smaller, obviously). Just be warned, if you do look at it zoomed in the whole way, some areas are slightly fuzzy due to enlarging it.

I took your resized picture and converted it into a vector graphic (converted back into png for the upload) which removes the "slightly fuzzy areas"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Anyone know if there is just one merch stand selling the lithographs or multiple stands? I really want to get directly to the stand when the doors open to secure a couple.

how fast do they sell out generally?

Only one stand, at least for every show I attended.

Hard to guess on an exact timing but you'd better line up at least a couple hours before the official merch opening time.

24 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Only one stand, at least for every show I attended.

Hard to guess on an exact timing but you'd better line up at least a couple hours before the official merch opening time.

Wow, they really sell that fast? 

Is there anything that distinguishes the official merch stand from the others?  Id hate to run off to the wrong one when the doors open

20 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Just chucking it out there that I'll more than likely have a spare Auckland litho for sale/trade, as me and my girlfriend have bought a VIP package each and have no need for two of the same thing

Interested, just sent a PM