Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

12 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

They were 2500 yen in Japan, which I guess is about $20

Not that it really changes the fact that it's a fancy poster, but they ARE made from thick paper stock. This isn't just like a poster you rip out of Kerrang, they're kinda a pain in the ass to roll up.

Ah, 20, see that makes sense!

4 minutes ago, Andrew07 said:

im almost tempted to pick up one of those awesome lithos from the japan shows, there on ebay for about 150ish dollars which is not bad

which one? The Godzilla and the two "Dragon" lithos from Saitama are all going for 60 to 100 bucks or so on Yahoo Auctions. And those are Buy It Now prices.

24 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Yup

But whether we like it or not, there's only 150 of these Kobe posters. I'm sure there were more than 150 Appetite for Destruction jackets made.

Actually - that reminds me of a question I wanted to ask.

Someone said the Kobe venue was the smallest venue on the entire NITL tour (8000 people) and that the 150 litho limit was the lowest of the NITL tour too. Can anybody confirm this? Or at least provide info to disprove it?

Unless you count the artist direct San Diego lithos (numbered 100, 20, and 10) 150 is the smallest 

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Unless you count the artist direct San Diego lithos (numbered 100, 20, and 10) 150 is the smallest 

interesting!

Yeah I was just referring to venue-sold lithographs. I didn't know there were artist-direct lithos. Oh wait, are you talking about the tattoo girl litho? In like purple/orange/foil?

3 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

which one? The Godzilla and the two "Dragon" lithos from Saitama are all going for 60 to 100 bucks or so on Yahoo Auctions. And those are Buy It Now prices.

i saw the two dragons one, but i must of missed the godzilla one, i gotta go back and check again 

Edited by Andrew07

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

I don't really like it.  Jaws didn't take place in Australia and none of the other official artwork has made any direct reference to Axl's appearance in a 20+ year old video.

Any good shots of the real Sydney images?

6iziur.jpgIt's obviously Toecutter from mad max (1979)  which was filmed in VICTORIA!! Melbourne, not sydney lol

anyway, sorry about my arm shadow

Edited by megaguns1982
Edit
  • Like 2