Don't Damn Me vs Dead Horse

What is best in life?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Don't Damn Me won this thread poll, but Dead Horse was ranked higher in the "Rate UYI 1" thread.

The point being - these songs are perfect and you can't compare them, that would be like choosing your favorite child. 

• 6 months later...

I love them both. It really depends on my mood on a particular day as to which one I would chose. Feeling a little rebellious today, so it's Don't Damn Me for today:P

As far as cats or dogs? Love both, but just have a dog right now

Coffee or tea? If it's hot, it would be coffee. If cold, ice tea.

Nothing is ever easy about being me :shrugs:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2016 at 0:23 AM, scooby845 said:

Dead Horse is more AFD and I personally think this is Axl's highest RASP ever recorded on a studio recording.. It's straight in your face rocker while Dont damn me is a bit experimental and too long... don;t like the singing that much...

exactly... my personal opinion as well! :headbang:

Dead Horse. Excellent lyrics and vocals, really solemn but kick ass. Pretty much one of the go to Guns songs for me.

Don't Damn Me is alright but I really don't see the point in it tbh. It's just Axl trying to justify why he's racist. Cool riff though.

Dead Horse.  Love how the acoustic intro is played again for the outro with the sound of a cassette tape reversing then it hits right into the heart beat of Coma

Sick of this life,

Not that you care,

I'm not the only one,

With whom these feelings I share....

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma
  • Like 1