Don't Damn Me vs Dead Horse

What is best in life?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Robert39 said:

I have to pic DDM , killer solo in it !! I would love they play it live tonight !! did they play DDM on the UYI tour ??

It has never been played live

They are both great but very different in my opinion! Hard to choose!

I voted 'Dead Horse' anyway because it's a rocker fun to listen to, Axl's vocals are incredible and it'd be so great to have it added to the setlist!

It's been so long since Axl played guitar onstage, that'd add so much to the show! :heart:

After how good Axl sounded in the chair in Vegas, Mexico & Coachella I thought they might be able to pull of DDM. Now that he's running around I'm not so sure. The verses aren't hard to sing. Maybe they can do it.

Slash can definitely pull off that solo now that his playing in gnr is better than ever.

Well obviously I love "don't damn me", but I also love Dead horses.

Love the beginning " Sick of this life". I mean who doesn't fell like that some days. I think those lines that Axl says before the song takes off relates to me perfectly some days.

I laugh everytime Axl says "then she said she would wreck my car and I didn't know what to do?" Really, the younger Axl would have probably went crazy on her ass and been in jail for a bit. lol

anyway, Don't Damn me has amazing lyrics and can relate to many musicians back then and now.

They're both Epic songs, its like choosing between your kids or family members...but for me its Don't Damn Me because of the complexity of Slash's awesome riff and its also the riff that made me find out what the heck distortion was as a young guitarist!. That is quite possibly the greatest riff & tone combination of all time on Don't Damn me.